• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Meet our new friend

T

Tania Admin

Bahaha Alexis let's out a scream,, omg, I'm still pissing myself laughing,,,aaaargh a Cane Toad,,, so Tania to the rescue, all ready with a pole to kill the nasty and rescue the big city damsel in distress,,,,bahaha,,,it was a green tree frog,, I named him Kermit (I know original). Meet my new mate, he's sooo cute. IMAG6471.jpg

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
All good Alexis, I have no doubt it had really nasty fangs hidden away somewhere. Bahahaha :p
This from a girl who is in the toilet at the moment as I type this waking up the neighbours SCREAMING
"OMG OMG!!!!!! I JUST SAT ON A FROG IN THE TOILET!!!!!!"

One word babe...
KARMA..
Hello again from the frog..

Dallas

Legend Member
haha that's funny! I really hate cane toads though, if they ever make it down south, I'm moving to Tassie or Rottnest Island :)

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
lol good one Alexis thats as bad as screaming about a cocroach lol

i would i screamed too if i seen that frog... i hate frogs they are gross lol

T

Tania Admin

I was half way through mid pee as I was busting, my posterior finally properly seated (only a woman would understand) and I was like, what's that,,,,and squealed,,the frog was under my butt cheek...End of story our newest friend Lang tree frog swam up the s bend and is now who knows where... Funny as moment.
Every one meet Lang. IMAG6472.jpg

Alexis Lily

Gold Member

Yes the cockroach nearly caused us a car accident Monday.. U were very funny! Tania thinks she's a gladiator.. I think I just proved otherwise ;-)

Come to Darwin boy's & girls!!! The nature here is beautiful.. Up close & very personal!!
We need more friends!!
Xxx

T

Tamara

Yes the cockroach nearly caused us a car accident Monday.. U were very funny! Tania thinks she's a gladiator.. I think I just proved otherwise ;-)

Come to Darwin boy's & girls!!! The nature here is beautiful.. Up close & very personal!!
We need more friends!!
Xxx
images

At least we don't have one of these in the spa ........yet!

T

Tania Admin

Omg! I forgot about the cockroach, I thought it was a spider, I was ready to bail out of the car.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Spider, cockroach, frog,,,, they are all the same to me... creepy crawlies. Alexis make sure you check your bed for cane toads before you go to sleep tonight :) :)

T

Tania Admin

im a lil sad i didnt get to see a frog while i was there but i did see lots of geckos which was pretty cool:)
There is always next time. It actually was a little of a culture shock in the fact there was such an abundance of wildlife on a property so close to the CBD.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
im a lil sad i didnt get to see a frog while i was there but i did see lots of geckos which was pretty cool:)
That's because snakes love frogs. If you didn't see any frogs that means the place must be slithering with snakes. Under the beds, in the vents, behind the toilet cistern, between the sheets... :eek:

T

Tania Admin

That's because snakes love frogs. If you didn't see any frogs that means the place must be slithering with snakes. Under the beds, in the vents, behind the toilet cistern, between the sheets... :eek:
You are truly evil....lol