• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

May I have your opinion about cyclists on the roads

A

Annoyance

I reckon they should follow Amsterdam with built cycle paths only for bicycles. No matter where a cyclist goes they can cause a problem to their surroundings in Australia.

Footpaths: a bicycle can travel fast and knock over a pedestrian not observing their surrounds (ie phone, head phones..ect)

Main roads: Cars on main roads are a lot faster then a bicycle, and 1 wrong move from either party can cause a major accident. (Car drivers possibly not paying attention to the road infront of them)

I believe there must be a license for people who ride bicycles like a car license, cause just like cars bicycles can injure or kill the rider involved. Plus I see when there's more then one rider they take up a whole lane on a road blocking traffic. Obstructing the flow.

That's my 2 cents.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
No no no i meant not wearing one while riding her bike

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
May I have your opinion about cyclists on the roads

As channel 9 in Perth's road safety campaign cries "NOT ON MY ROAD" there is my reply..

What one needs when driving with Lance Armstrong wanna be types and guys the best creatures that look great in bike shorts are women sorry to say, aesthetically more pleasing to look at if I can say so, but what one needs on a car while driving with these wanna be Tour de France types is what trains have to remove snow off the tracks a snowplow or in this case a MAMIL collector system!

smarquin

Diamond Member
NOT a fan of cyclist on the road ... especially when they are in a group .. side by side taking most of the lane ... it's like Tour De France