• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Massage map of Bali

Biglingtony

Gold Member
I have in the past seen a massage map of Bali on the forum but can't find it Now. Can someone point me in the right direction as I need a new adventure.

Thanks Biglingtony.

adam

Silver Member
Was this the one

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

perthpaul

Gold Member
Having a look at the map I noticed a place I've been to (about 5 years ago): http://www.balisexguide.com/2011/03/kuta-budget-massage-adventure-rosalinda_7597.html

Laying facedown, the massage was great with plenty of extra touching. Then another pair of hands joined in! On the flip they both massaged me all over and then asked about extras. We worked out an agreed price and I got a 4-handed HJ.

Next time I went ... same thing. Although this time the agreed price was slightly higher. Coincidentally, it was close to how much money was in my shorts. My theory is the second girl sussed out the amount of cash available while I was facedown. Didn't really bother me - I think it was Rp500k for 4 hands and topless. Just make sure you only take what you're willing to spend :)