Mary-Anne's Favourite Trades men in Darwin

T

Tania Admin

We needed a couple of outdated air conditioners replaced and our others in the office and Girls accommodation serviced.
Freddy's Car Installations put us onto Michael who owns Active Airconz
And I must say it was a great referral. Friendly, on time, great service, no mess, no fuss and all at a great price.
Highly recommended.
Phone 0456 658 926
.airconditioning.jpg

T

Tania Admin

Now for the brilliant service from Freddy's Car Installations based in Winnellie. Mary-Anne has 2 cars serviced by these guys and I get my 2 done through here as well.
Not a complaint to be had. Same day service, friendly, informative,honest, reliable, no hidden costs and great price.
It's hard to find a good mechanic, especially one with all these qualities and we definitely scored the lotto with Freddy's.
Phone: 08 89471 881
.amechanic.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Is this like Alan Jones... " Cash for comment" LOL .....

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Is this like Alan Jones... " Cash for comment" LOL .....
Except maybe it wasn't cash. Perhaps the 'servicing' worked both ways. Nudge nudge, ;);), know wha' ah mean. :D

T

Tania Admin

XLNC you should know better than to hint about those types of practices concerning Mary-Anne or myself..Members have been severely reprimanded for saying such things before...Note my signature and Mary-anne doesn't need it in her signature, it just goes without saying..
Naughty, naughty, naughty man..

Happy2

Legend Member
transport-race-flag-chequered_flag-start-started-mly0965_low.jpg

Boy and girls Behave!!:D

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I am not saying a word.... my lips are sealed... I am just a little angel underneath!

Last edited:

Suzette

Silver Member
We needed a couple of outdated air conditioners replaced and our others in the office and Girls accommodation serviced.
Freddy's Car Installations put us onto Michael who owns Active Airconz
And I must say it was a great referral. Friendly, on time, great service, no mess, no fuss and all at a great price.
Highly recommended.
Phone 0456 658 926
View attachment 51129
Great post Tania I can vouch for their service.