Mary-Anne needs help resizing some photo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Any one out there today that can help me crop and resize three photo's. I have some ladies coming to see there profiles and I can't do the thumb nail, they need to be 100 x 100

Attachments

• sm_memwel_13492_SiennaLee2_sm.jpg
    sm_memwel_13492_SiennaLee2_sm.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 28
  • red_1_thumb.gif
    red_1_thumb.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 28
  • imageinner-services.jpg
    imageinner-services.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 24

DT4eva

Gold Member
Hi Mary-anne have emailed you pics that have been resized for you, hope it is what your looking for

DT4eva

Gold Member
lol sorry HappyTogether hoping its what mary-anne is looking for.
we us pixresizer which can be found at http://bluefive.pair.com/ great little porgram for resizing pics and is easy to use.
from memory think the pix site we originally found on the forum.
via another post.
PS: its a free program

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You all I have added another with the cowboy hat I need 100x100 the other two are content that need to be 200x300
I will download the link mentioned and have a go myself later today.

Attachments

• Madison1.jpg
    Madison1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 22
  • azura_1.jpg
    azura_1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 21
  • azura_2.jpg
    azura_2.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 20

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I downloaded program it starts with download photo and then asks what program file, can you talk me through what file it is asking for so I can get into my pictures.

DT4eva

Gold Member
ok once you have opened the pixresizer program from your desktop, at the top you will see work with one file or work with multi files.

working with multi files is good for pics from your camera.

if you are only wanting to work with 1 file at a time click on with with 1 file.
then click on load picture, a box will open up for you to brouse files look for where you have the pictures saved on your computer. IE in my pictures in my documents.

you can change the size of the pic to whatever sizer you want it to be in this case we are working on size 100 by 100.
untick maintain aspect ratio so you can change numbers in there to 100/100

in box 3 leave that as most pictures are jpeg pics.
then click save pictures
once the next box comes up on screen for where to save pictures i normally create a new folder on the desktop for easy access. then they will be saved. and the original picture is still in the same folder it was and your resized pics wil be in the newly created folder.

hope this helps

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Dave sent me his phone number and talked me through resizing pictures, it was so easy and with in minutes I had done 6 photo's.
What I need now is a programme that I can download to crop photo's as this isn't available on PIX that I can see.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You Tony your cropping and resizing was far better than my resizing. Until I learn how to crop I need these two cropped so I can resize to 100 x100
It will only let me add one pic

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 14
C

corneus

Irfanview

I haven't tried pixresizer, but I think one of the best free image editors is Irfan view. You can resize easily to standard sizes and resolutions, and cropping is very simple as well. Pretty good basic enhancement tools as well.
You can downlaod a free copy from http://www.irfanview.com/ .Cheers

aussielids

Silver Member
Hi Maryanne, corneous beat me to it. Irfanview is easy to use and will open nearly all types of images. I use it all the time and it can do batches of photos as well. Good luck and happy editing :tongue3:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thanks Guys: I have downloaded the software, I will play around witht he program tomorrow, expect lots of calls for help until I get the basics.
I achieved and learnt a lot today, thanks to all meebers.

Status
Not open for further replies.