• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mary-Anne Kenworthy @ Wikipedia *** Help Needed*** Urgent

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Before I left back in 2010 to explore the world, I was able to get Mary-Anne a page setup on Wikipedia.
This took close to 12 months to achieve as they have a pretty harsh vetting team and I had to demonstrate proof of her being. This was fairly easy as at the time plenty of news articles and things were floating about.

However, Recently I noticed on Wikipedia that someone had marked her page for deletion. This was the reason

Fellow Wikipedia Contributors fought back and disagreed with this person,

user1) We have no such notability guideline, but she is a madam, operating large and notable brothels with the tacit approval of the local governments. She has been covered extensively in reliable sources including the New York Times as well as many in Australia. She's notable

user2) There are no special notability requirements for madams, but that only means that she has to meet the requirements of WP:GNG. She does

user3) there seems to be enough coverage in reliable sources.

user4) there's no shortage of sources (she's had local/national/international media attention) so there's plenty of material to work from. Shouldn't take too much work to overcome the COI influence, and the article is not too bad as it stands currently.

So The Wikipedia Gods Ruled Mary-anne's Page could stay !

With this being said, We don't want the same thing to happen again and we want to Keep Mary-annes slice of history alive. This is where I need help from all of you.

Wikipedia is a USER contributed site. I need the members to help in sourcing the web/forum or even asking Mary-anne questions in this Thread to help get our Page Out of the archives and shown to the world.... I'm sure Mary-anne might even put a prize up for the best contribution to the page.

There is a lot to talk about. I'm limited as to what I can post, due to their "Conflict of Interest Policy" - Our members however, are NOT!

So, Help us out and lets see how we go with the page. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

magrov

Diamond Member
Just had a look and think that maybe a few more details on her life before and during Langtrees. Nothing too personal but just a few details to show the woman as well as the madam.

At the moment it reads more as a resume which makes it easier to attack her professional side. Show the woman and she is suddenly not as "faceless".

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
OK here a few ideas?

OHSW of working ladies;- in calls
OHSW of working ladies;- Outcalls
Langtrees users certain policy and procedures developed over the years, hence Mak and company.

OHSW of establishments, the safety routines, against fire and against theft, the safety of staff, yet again rules set-up by the company and the rules approved by Mak

Finally the education of working ladies on their health and having regular health checks, the education to clients about their health and using condoms, and other products.
In the area of education, the production of educational sexual video. As well the runing of this forum that looks and debates about personal health issues, sexual health issues etc

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
I agree with there being more info on her life in the industry, or even few words from the girls that work in her parlours on her.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I desperately would like to help - but teach me how???
I just been to check out wikipedia & found Maryanne Kenworthy & a few words about her...... how can we help.?

Ms Sue

Legend Member
What about using all the newspaper or magazine articles they are on Perth Kalgoorlie and Canberra and Health standards and Rotary and Talkinsex Link not working so taken down

Wulfhart

Silver Member
My suggestion would be to relate articles on wikipedia to as such base your bio-opic.
Critical responses to wikipedia management on articles tho would help as such as well to establish Mary-anne
I would try to establish a article on Langtrees itself and then link it up to MA as such.

Link not working so taken down

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Ok so is this a good example

Ms Sue

Legend Member
It mentions Langtrees in a book by
Strange Country
By Mark Dapin

Ms Sue

Legend Member
It mention Maryanne in the book

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY MS SUE :joyful:
DON'T STOP NOW! WE WILL SAVE HER WIKIPEDIA PAGE:p

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am not to sure skimming this thread what you exactly need Aaron, and what you are trying to achieve, can you explain it again please.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
We need our Forum Members, or somebody with creative writing skill set to ADD to both the Langtrees and Wikipedia page. Staff, and anyone related to Langtrees can not due to the Conflict of Interest policy.

The pages are very bare, and bare pages risk being Deleted !

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
send a private message to NLC what ever his initals are he might do it.Make sure you have all the links.