• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

look after yourselves

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
well today is the 2nd week that ihave woken up in hospital after a very traumatic xperience creating 3 code blue's in 2 days thats hospital talk for an emergency.
thought i was invincible over the years and that nothing would touch me.......how wrong was i fortuanately my diaease hit me for 6 whilst i was an outpatient recieving treatment ......it was just a matter of bypassing the red tape and just admitting me
the nurses?? ...no where near the ones we imagine in our minds at midnight wearing skin tight dresses showing massive cleavages ....but a fantasic bunch of girls n guys who do have to put up with a wide range of people

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
well today is the 2nd week that ihave woken up in hospital after a very traumatic xperience creating 3 code blue's in 2 days thats hospital talk for an emergency.
thought i was invincible over the years and that nothing would touch me.......how wrong was i fortuanately my diaease hit me for 6 whilst i was an outpatient recieving treatment ......it was just a matter of bypassing the red tape and just admitting me
the nurses?? ...no where near the ones we imagine in our minds at midnight wearing skin tight dresses showing massive cleavages ....but a fantasic bunch of girls n guys who do have to put up with a wide range of people
Very sorry to hear that Bepp.
What hospital are you in?
I hope they continue to take good care of you.
GD

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Get well mr wiggly bum...and stop fantasizing about them nurses...they are there to give you a hand...and no job ok. ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
im in Charlies all the nurses ive met im glad for em to give me a hand......job well done girls even the nite shift

svengali

Foundation Member
All the best Bepp.

I, too, have had dealings with the nurses at Charlie's and at Hollywood and Joondalup (not all for my own troubles I may add.) Collectively they are a great bunch of ladies (and a few men) and worth a helluva lot more than they get paid in my opinion.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
How are you now Beep? been thinking of you hoping your much better now

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yes luv please let us know your alive and breathing hope you haven't worn the nurses out. I can just imagine you chasing them around the bed

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Yes luv please let us know your alive and breathing hope you haven't worn the nurses out. I can just imagine you chasing them around the bed
dont worry i tried but the cut in my foot precented me....:(
yeah im home now ok gottagice the foot time to heal ..im walking but its painful n funny to look at in the hospital still dialysing i get the royal treatment in a wheelchair