Loans

S

sexnut

Where is the best place you can get under $1000 interest free loans from?

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, the Islamic faith forbids charging interest on loans so you could try Saudi Arabia or Malaysia.......

S

sexnut

I want to get a loan from a bank or something with least possible interest rates.

P

Perth boy

With the banks the lower the risk the lower the rate. e.g. If you brought a house and had 50% deposit you would get a better rate if you had 5% deposit.

Best to compaire monthly payments over intrest. Some banks charge intrest and chargers differant to others.

You could get a better intreast rate than another loan but pay more.

W

WRXXXR

It's just not going to happen with that sort of figure. Only places which are interested in the real low loans are places like cashies and they'll tear you a new one..

Either use a credit card or get a higher unsecured loan through a bank

W

WRXXXR

It's just not going to happen with that sort of figure. Only places which are interested in the real low loans are places like cashies and they'll tear you a new one..

Either use a credit card or get a higher unsecured loan through a bank

S

sexnut

I'm wanting to use this loan to pay for a sybain machine. Does anyone know if you need a certain type of card for the transaction or will my normal bank card do?

Happy2

Legend Member
All you can really do is use your credit card And try and pay back as is humanly
possible in your 2mnths interest free grace period

S

sexnut

All you can really do is use your credit card And try and pay back as is humanly
possible in your 2mnths interest free grace period

Dumb question: Is every card to a bank or credit society a credit card?

W

WRXXXR

Now I may get whinged at but getting a loan for a 2k sex toy when you can't afford it in the first place is ridiculous.

W

WRXXXR

Better off to save your money and learn to use your tongue!

Might not be the same but no girl will ever complain and the money you've saved means you can afford to eat something other than noodles like many other students!

Happy2

Legend Member
Sexnut You may just have to do what generations before you have done and save up for it Rather than needing it as of yesterday.
And as W3XR says No girl will complain and anyway give a girl a sybian Who knows you may find that you are redundant

W

WRXXXR

A 2k sex toy. It's like a saddle with dildo attachments.

For that price it'd wanna cook you dinner afterwards!

Happy2

Legend Member
And the men on this site certainly wont enjoy it as much as the ladies .
Well Most of the fellas anyway

W

WRXXXR

H2, your only seeing the negatives my man! If they forget about us it means more time at the pub, on the golf course, in front of the tv without the nagging :p

Now all I need is a robot to do my 40hours worth of baby sitting each week and life will be sweet

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
A golf playing drinker who watches TV every night Is also a celibate golfer who drinks to much because there is nothing on the TV

bushseeker

Foundation Member
if you havnt got a spare 2 grand id say you shouldnt be borrowing anything - just my advice