Like a wounded bull in a china shop...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
My last post was about road rage but what about supermarket rage???

After a long day at the office you realise that you need to get some bread, polony and milk for tonights dinner so you quickly call into your supermarket.
You make your way the the bakery dept and what happens?? All the good bread is gone so your only option is to buy some squashed bread rolls, then you make your way to the deli and see 3 or 4 people in front of you.
You wait patiently when just as your about to be served somebody claims to be in front of you, holding your anger back you agree to let them go first and then they just can`t be sure what they want so they umm and ahh for what seems like eternity.
Finally you have your polony and so you go to make your purchase at the lane that clearly says 10 items or less. You glance at the person in front of you that clearly has a lot more then 10 items but they still want to use the express lane.
Still managing to keep your cool you watch as they start to unload thier trolley when thier mobile phone rings so they pause to answer it. Without warning you hear them tell the operater they will ber right back, that they need to get just one more thing.
They finally make thier purchase and so do you and so you head to your car only to find out that the wind has blown an abandoned trolley into your car leaving a nice long scratch along the drivers door...

Now tell me this has never happened and also tell me... What is going thru your mind after all this has happened??? :angel12:

Happy2

Legend Member
Whats going through my mind is , that it was highly likely that the trolley was not blown there by the wind.
I'd blame the bloke with too many items in the express lane . He was parked next to you .
And to make things worse, you forgot the milk.

B

BigBlackCock

Seanny, does your post above mean you'd prefer to eat a barbecued person compared to polony?

Perhaps this is a good time to consider internet shopping and save yourself the hassle? Could even be cheaper in some cases.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Whats going through my mind is , that it was highly likely that the trolley was not blown there by the wind.
I'd blame the bloke with too many items in the express lane . He was parked next to you .
And to make things worse, you forgot the milk.

Actully I didn't forget the milk, it`s just that the only thing on the shelf was that $2 Coles brand and I chose not to buy it as my way of silently helping the dairy farmers in thier protest. ;D

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
And the day gets worse when you get home to, 'POLONY'

When you consider how everything has gone up except our wages I consider polony to be my little luxury and only buy it when I feel like spoiling myself.
Did you notice I didn`t buy sauce??? I can`t afford it. :angry1:

F

Farm Boy

When you consider how everything has gone up except our wages I consider polony to be my little luxury and only buy it when I feel like spoiling myself.
Did you notice I didn`t buy sauce??? I can`t afford it. :angry1:

Did not You clam in a earlier post that you employed FIVE People billybones and many W/L's chose to fuck you doggy style , I hope its only you eating Polony and not wife and five kids.

Happy2

Legend Member
Did not You clam in a earlier post that you employed FIVE People billybones and many W/L's chose to fuck you doggy style.

Wow! Many W/L's doing you doggy style ? Were they wearing strap=ons?
And all in one session or over a few?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Wow! Many W/L's doing you doggy style ? Were they wearing strap=ons?
And all in one session or over a few?

If they were 5 w/l using strap on`s then I would probably insist on the strap on being made from polony... then we could take turns and share the food after...
Food is too precious to waste. :notworthy