• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Life is full of "Change".............Davey Jones Locker

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Life is full of "Change"........Then there is.....Davey Jones Locker
"Never fear the Reaper".....................always look at the Future

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I see your 10 Dita's and I raise you 1 Miranda :

miranda-kerr-boyfriend-evan-spiegel-couple-up-at-grammy-2016-after-parties-13.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy..................LOL...Phoebe........................I raise 1000&1000 Dita
Its been a pleasure Phoebe...............LOL

dita147.jpg dita151.jpg dita153.jpg dita154.jpg dita170.jpg dita171.JPG dita172.jpg dita173.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member

The pic of you darling Dita above in the black skirt is the best one there, as it leaves so much to the imagination.....

Phoebe

Legend Member
So what you going to do on the 1st Sept 2016 Happy Pirate when this is all closed down??

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
31 August, a date that will live in...?

Although I can understand the business reasons, I'm a bit miffed at this decision since I will now never be able to overtake that jaunty little blue tractor's 11,937 posts (and counting). Odds are he'll streak past 12,000 over the next 11 days, flipping the bird to all us sub-10,000ers.

At least Maryanne says her "intention is to park the content so still accessible as a history file". That's some consolation as it means all my carefully chosen witticisms, snide remarks and cutting sarcasm will not be lost to the world forever. Will that 'parking' include all the private conversations too? (Especially the ones in which Phoebe reveals his/her true identity and Happy2 trumpets his real plan to make America great again. Hint: it involves a toupée factory in every state.)

And I never did receive or even see a photo of my 2014 'Wittiest Reply to a Thread' trophy. Did it ever exist? :(

Happy2

Legend Member
31 August, a date that will live in...?

And I never did receive or even see a photo of my 2014 'Wittiest Reply to a Thread' trophy. Did it ever exist? :(
Indeed it doe's exist it sits proudly on my mantlepiece with a bit of gaffer tape over your name and mine stencilled over the top

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
So what you going to do on the 1st Sept 2016 Happy Pirate when this is all closed down??

What are we all going to do? I know there is a handful of us who will miss this place life won't be as colourful without TS

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Phoebe are you over at Perth Encounters?
I know I will dearly miss here as I have found it accepting, non judgmental, a safe place to talk, not clicky and feel I have some friends here virtual friends but its you guys that bring me back to here

Phoebe

Legend Member
Phoebe are you over at Perth Encounters?
I know I will dearly miss here as I have found it accepting, non judgmental, a safe place to talk, not clicky and feel I have some friends here virtual friends but its you guys that bring me back to here

All agreed no I am not... will google and have a look..

Yes its good to be able speak with an open mind on here ... :)

XLNC

Legend Member
Indeed it doe's exist it sits proudly on my mantlepiece with a bit of gaffer tape over your name and mine stencilled over the top
That's a relief. At least my signature block was not a lie these past two years.

I don't hold any ill will towards you for the misappropriation. I realise it's the only way you'd ever 'win' a wittiest anything trophy.

(Won't you miss these zingers?)

XLNC

Legend Member
Surely this should be on your playlist on 31 August, h/p, as your finger hovers wistfully over that tear-soaked delete key. And as the rest of the diminishing forumites rearrange the deck chairs, Phoebe is powdering his/her giant schnozz, bepp is parading his bouncy bottom around in his finest lingerie and H2 is servicing his sheep-- tractor, servicing his tractor.

3eg.png

Meanwhile, I'm with pussy...

image.png