• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Let's talk about the Elephant in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Correct, the Indian IT staff do not have the authority. It gets put back on the Langtree reception staff I believe. It's reached a point of no longer being salvageable. As HP pointed out there is no longer any moderation to guide the forum. It's a free
for all, no respect, no avatar, newbies who think they know everything. Very few legend members left posting. Frankly, I don't give a dam of what these faceless scumbags think of me. They have run a once brilliant forum into the ground. Have a great day, guys. I'm logging out and getting on with my life. I refuse to come down to this level.
Mrs Langtrees is financing this forum and I think we should respect the rules that she layed down.
It probably the best if someone can alert MAK and hopefully she can steer the forum back to a more positive direction?
I have a message MAK
And will give her a call later today
I can't even see what if any staff are online

@Obbie my apologies, I thought some did return. I am aware a couple of the ladies who were part of the breakaway have returned to working for MAK.

For the new wankers who think your shit doesn't stink
Those who show as Legend members have invested years and hours into building this forum. We earned our respect. We built this place up to be one of the best adult forums online. Your behavior is what I see in a primary school or a jail yard.
I have been an industry person for 20 years. Been part of this forum for over 13 years from memory. And here some of you complete
spinless tossers come here throwing your weight around. I worked hard and earned
my place in the sex industry. Your pathetic, classless, faceless sad individuals. The best thing we can do is hit the ignore button and stave your behavior of air. Stop feeding the trolls
Those of you who know me, know how to contact me
324022627_2979616585668359_3651219794993543687_n.jpg

Lebron23

Gold Member
You still here? Haven’t you said like 8 goodbyes? Just go already so we can talk about fake photos, taking one for the team and sharing our experience. Informing other punters whether the pics were real or not and if we walked or stayed because we discovered a gem even if the pics were not real.

Lebron23

Gold Member
I’ve taken the correct path in dealing with members that appear to be causing trouble on the forum. I’ll leave their fate with the Forum Administrators now.
Were you bullied as a child? Just remember it wasn’t your fault.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
MAK has put a lot of herself into Talkinsex through time and finance. First and foremost I respect what she has tried to achieve here.

It is either fight or flight when seeing trashy behaviour on this forum. I’m choosing to fight for what it was intended to be.

Lebron23

Gold Member
Hey fella. Shitstirring smartarse attitudes like yours are one of the things we're referring to here.

Think about that. Are you a positive contributor or are you just here to fuck around and start conflict?
Since you and old mate are the forum police then you tell me. Have a look at my post history and let me know if I’ve added value or just fucked around and STARTED conflicts. Let me know what you find. Let me know what rules I broke and how I broke them.

You guys need to chill. It’s just punting. It’s not the be-all and end-all. At least not for me.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I’ve been suspecting for a while that there are a handful of members that joined around the same time and are shit stirring.

May either be disgruntled ex Langtrees employees or members who have left and returned to cause trouble for Talkinsex. Or a collective group of oxygen thieves.

Either way what it appears to be achieving is a forum that looks like a mess to legit newcomers some of whom leave after seeing the state of some threads.

I’ve witnessed how some newcomers are treated along with how some are treated when choosing to leave.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
To all Forum Members
I have no authority here and I am a long-term user, however; -

Messages have been sent out to Senior Admin, expect a reply in due course.
Until Then I ask all members not to reply on this thread and I am asking for this thread to be Locked.

The Voice

Diamond Member
Imo, the biggest problem with the forum are members seeking or using nformation on WLs from here but then contributing nothing in return. In time gone by there were many reviews by a variety of members. To be fair, that is often the long term trajectory of forums like these. While moderation may be now lacking, I certainly wouldn't like to see the over the top moderation that occurred for a while a few years back where reviews became so vanilla it was hardly any worth anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.