• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Let's talk about sex ;)

Jaimi

Gold Member
~ Let's talk about sex, baby. Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be. ~
Interested to know what people think are the best/most pleasurable positions.

- I'm pretty boring and favor missionary

And what is the weirdest/most out-there place you've had sex?

- Mine would be car or pool.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
~ Let's talk about sex, baby. Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be. ~

In a sauna, which is really fucken uncomfortable... and getting a blowy under a tree next to a busy road ;)

T

Tania Admin

On top of an office building, Lame Roo Beach, 29 Palms Marines base, in a limousine on HollyWood Boulevard, Swingers Club, Darwin national park, the bosses bed......there are more.
Position really depends on where I am, how many people are around, whether I'm feeling frisky but feeling lazy lol

Becky

Langtrees Darwin Reception
Silver Member
Climbed a Telstra phone tower for the view, stayed up there for a little more then that. Not quite the mile high club, but the excitement was up there :D

And then there is a motorbike, car, ute, tractor - farm life hey ;)

Favorite position is on top - taking control baby.

CDSC

Gold Member

Top floor back seat of a London bus in peak hr

hornym1010

Silver Member
Right next a nightclub at around 11pm, lady with her back against the wall. Short mini skirt….. mmmm that was one to remember

Doggy style for sure closely followed by cowgirl or reverse cowgirl,had sex with my woman at night with a full moon on the bonnet of my old holden on a high hill in port samson,
Half way through, peered down to the houses down below and saw 2 young girls viewing us with binoculars from their back verandah,