• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Let's hear it : best / worst place you've had sex :-D

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
According to me the Best places for sex are_ underwater sex are Jacuzzi, the ocean, and a pool if you have access to a private one.
Sex in the desert has one major benefit. There’s nobody for miles. You can strip off all your clothes, leave your scruples at home, and screw like wild animals.

Sex is great, so not many of us complain when it happens. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t some places to have sex that are preferable to others,Public Bathroom,Next To
Somebody Who Is (But Isn’t) Sleeping and Car ........

images

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-12_10-37-26.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-12_10-37-26.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Underwater is not so safe for the lady...if chemicals are in the water they can enter her body and give her bad reactions.

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
"In high school, my boyfriend and I had sex in his minivan with the seats down in a Best Buy parking lot.:hilarious:
After we steamed up the windows, we heard a knock on the door and saw a light. It was a cop. He saw both of us naked and told us to move the car.”:D:D:D

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
worst place,On the beach. Never, never again! I had sand in places that I would never want to have sand in again.
For me Shower is the best place to have sex....;);););)

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Yeah once i was dating this girl and we decided to go for it, but ma home was way there called a nearby bestie to help out but seems like it was a mistake. His room was something like this....
dirty.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
worst place,On the beach. Never, never again! I had sand in places that I would never want to have sand in again.
For me Shower is the best place to have sex....;);););)

Yepp Bingo, it is so True, beach sand is the worst but it has the biggest Romantic following ever, but once you have tried it you will never go back.....LOL