• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Leaving on a jet plane

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
...I think it is safe to say that anybody who is taking a flight is familiar with the concept of how seat belts work.

Most of us perhaps, but on any given flight, one can expect to find passengers who are less well-travelled than the majority...

fasten-your-seatbelt_o_612773.jpg

...and other varieties.

airplane-pass.jpg

The airline has a duty of care to all of them (and it's an air safety requirement to ensure your self-loading freight knows what to do in the event of unplanned in-flight events).

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey Your XLNC Qantas looking at a near $1 billion dollar profit
You gunna be rich Mate Pal Chum

XLNC

Legend Member
Woo hoo! Thanks, I hadn't heard... crawler.

Now if only AJ can resist 're-investing' it in one of his hare-brained schemes.

Winter W.

Gold Member
Don't know when I'll if he'll be back again...

CAUTION: Some readers may find this thread offensive or distressing. Reader discretion is advised.

Happy2 is en route to Kota Kinabalu today for a well-deserved holiday, flying MAS.

He saw their ads...

ae3zd.jpg

bLvWCT7.jpg

5c72d1bb56578cea924906ccd7c65660cd4cfd3cdc1aa9ae771c10c972df8491.jpg

...visited their website...

malaysian-airlines-ad_o_2961371.jpg

...but missed the TV cross-promotion:

Lost-Malaysia-1024x1024.jpg

What might happen during the flight...?

funny-cats-airline-pilot-meme1.jpg

passenger-shaming-wtf.jpg

worst-airline-passengers-ever.jpg

passenger-taped-to-seat.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-10-09-at-3.27.39-PM.jpg

Malaysia-Airlines-MH370-Godzilla-20140322-193131_zps42529847.jpg

those are flipping hilarious! you have my sense of humour

XLNC

Legend Member
those are flipping hilarious! you have my sense of humour

Phew! I'm not the solo sicko weirdo on this forum then (apart from h2, FB2, etc. I mean).

...Any suggestions on where to go or who to see for FS while I am in New York and LA?
This may be a tad late but my tip would be to avoid the undercover vice squad detectives dolled up as hookers. That is not based on personal experience, I hasten to add, but rather umpteen episodes of Hill Street Blues, Kojak, etc.

Hope you had a nice, incarceration-free trip. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
XLNC this is mean, this should not of been posted until after he landed. Happy2 you are too valuable to me to crash so i have talked to the higher authorities and you will be ok on all flights.I got the hint one day you will end your days, up to your favorite pastime.

Happy2

Legend Member
XLNC this is mean, this should not of been posted until after he landed. Happy2 you are too valuable to me to crash so i have talked to the higher authorities and you will be ok on all flights.I got the hint one day you will end your days, up to your favorite pastime.
I will die Drinking a beer while watching the Footy ?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I was thinking more like at 90 you took on two girls and got smothered from the over exertion, but if watching the footy is your thing I am sure that can be arranged, maybe a heart attack as Collingwood steal the grand final from the Dockers by 1 point in the last minute...one never knows.

Happy2

Legend Member
I was thinking more like at 90 you took on two girls and got smothered from the over exertion, but if watching the footy is your thing I am sure that can be arranged, maybe a heart attack as Collingwood steal the grand final from the Dockers by 1 point in the last minute...one never knows.
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your face FB2

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I just read your signature XLNC and as the resident shit stirrer I welcome you as my understudy. That would be a good post, who is the best forum shit stirrer......We could have a poll and members could vote.
Hey Happy you might get one of those sexy female coroners.Sex after death, she could have her wicked way and you would have to just lie there........

XLNC

Legend Member
With the greatest respect, Mary-Anne, you are not who I am understudy to. That would be the Magpie supporter lying on the coroner's table.

Happy2

Legend Member
I just read your signature XLNC and as the resident shit stirrer I welcome you as my understudy. That would be a good post, who is the best forum shit stirrer......We could have a poll and members could vote.
Hey Happy you might get one of those sexy female coroners.Sex after death, she could have her wicked way and you would have to just lie there........
So no different to my life now then Eh?

Happy2

Legend Member
With the greatest respect, Mary-Anne, you are not who I am understudy to. That would be the Magpie supporter lying on the coroner's table.
Oh No you dont I was clipped around the ear and put in my place earlier this week
I am now a God Sorry I mean I am now a Good boy

I am pleased to see a thread on flying has been Hijacked and not originally by me but by ST1 & ST2
ST is short for shit stirrer if you weren't sure XNLC

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Point taken I am going to have to work on my shit stirring abilities can't have a tractor beating me.:penguin::penguin::penguin:

St should stand for sexually terrific.

Happy2

Legend Member
Bepps dead? But but..

We were told he was only going for a holiday

Gawd I am definitely being a good boy now

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Bepps not dead he had a 24 hr forced holiday see the thread Bepp took one for the team, still sulking but very much alive.

XLNC

Legend Member
Ah, I see. You were cheering the Dockers' defeat rather than Collingwood's victory in MAK's erotic fantasy. I misunderstood since you fit the profile of a typical 'pie lover.

Happy2

Legend Member
Ah, I see. You were cheering the Dockers' defeat rather than Collingwood's victory in MAK's erotic fantasy. I misunderstood since you fit the profile of a typical 'pie lover.
Dont be like that XNLC I don't quite fit the profile either
I nearly had my membership revoked when I rolled up for the annual teeth count
I had far to many But I managed to avoid disqualification by passing the vitriol spraying test with a record score

XLNC

Legend Member
Dont be like that XNLC I don't quite fit the profile either
I nearly had my membership revoked when I rolled up for the annual teeth count
I had far to many But I managed to avoid disqualification by passing the vitriol spraying test with a record score
You only managed to stay in because you were dating the team's head cheerleader.

collingwood.jpg