• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

James86

Silver Member
I recently went on a quick trip up to Bali and decided to do some research before I left.
There is not a hell of a lot of information out there, but I managed to find some and I'll share my findings for anyone else who is interested.
Having visited the well known Star Bugar before and not been impressed with the facilities, I decided to find somewhere a bit more up market and cleaner.

I was tossing up between Delta Spa http://www.deltaspa.net/location.php?id=22 and River View Spa http://www.riverviewspa-bali.com/

Delta is a hotel and health club which offered massage with happy ending only. I decided to try River View as they offered full service and I liked the idea of having a jacuzzi with the girl. The intro video on their website is exactly how the place is, very up market looking and decked out like a 5 start hotel room.

I walked in and was greeted with a cocktail, I sat down with the host and discussed the packages. For IDR2.5m (~AUD$250) you get a room with a plunge pool and 2 girls for 2hrs, for IDR1.2m (AUD$120) you get a room with a king size bed and a jacuzzi spa for 1.5hrs. I opted for the 2nd option, thinking that I'd rather come back twice for $240 than pay $250 for 2 girls at once.

I then walked up stairs to the rooms and was seated on a nice leather sofa. The girls then walked up and stood in a line, there was about 15 to choose from. I naturally chose the hottest one with the biggest tits. I then paid the host and walked into the room after been offered a Bintang as well.

The room was flash, with a large LCD TV which she played music through, air con, the bed, the spa and a toilet.
I undressed and laid on the bed, while she slipped into a kimono. The massage began, she used a really nice lotion (beware that it is rose perfumed) with nice long strokes up the legs, down the butt crack and under to the old fella. After the really nice massage she started with the body slides, which were fantastic and went for about 10mins on my back. She then rolled me over and continued with the body slides on the front, rubbing my cock between her fantastic DD's. After about another 10mins she put on a johnny and started with a blow job, I asked her to flip around for a 69 which she obliged. After sufficient time she jumped on top and started riding me, we switched multiple positions a few times and she allowed light kissing.

After that we hopped in the spa for a bit more fun, I picked up my Bintang and was sipping on it while she was rubbing her naked body all over me and caressing my goods. After a while the old fella woke up and was rock hard again, she started grinding her pussy and sliding it up and down my cock. After a little bit more teasing she slipped it in and I banged her again in the spa.

This was probably the best punt that I have ever had.

However, it does come with a YMMV twist. I went back a couple of days later, the same girl wasn't working, but I selected another one with ample frontage. The experience wasn't as good, minimal teasing whilst on my front, quick body slides, she seemed a bit disinterested. After the deed she was a bit hesitant to get in the spa with me, which I thought was a bit cheeky (tried to say it was too hot), but I suggested that this was part of the service so she eventually got in. I was trying to get her to play with me a bit, but it took a bit more chatting for her to warm to me and she said that I only get 1 pop. Then she asked me how I found out about the place. I told her that I had been a couple of days earlier and was very impressed with the girl I had and was a little disappointed she wasn't working that day. Dollar signs must have lit up in her mind, and twigged that if she gave me good service I may end up being a repeat customer so she spritened up a bit more and gave me a handjob in the spa to finish.

In summary, I highly recommend going here for a punt, even though the 2nd punt wasn't as good as the first one, for $120 it is certainly worth it!

James86

Silver Member
I certainly have fun whenever I go overseas, I enjoy doing the research and then taking the punt.
I hope to get to Bangkok next year.

michichi

Silver Member
I went to Bali in July. I did my research too and in the end decided to go to re’”FREZZ spa. The main one is in the bowels in Denpasar but it mentions on their website http://refrezzspabali.com/ that they have another site as well near Kuta.
The address they give is Central Parkir Kuta ring 18 (West ACE Hardware ). The easiest way is to find it is to look for the Kuta Central Park hotel, it is in that complex.
There used to be an ACE hardware store, it is at the back that the place is.
So that is for describing the location.
Now for the experience. I chose the spyder. A girl in skimpy outfit that gives you a body to body massage. This for 500k Rp.(600 normal price but they are a bit low on customers). They use chilled cream (snow) as medium.
On paper this all doesn't look like much but the experience is the best I have had in any establishment here in Perth or elsewhere. I went twice and both times were very satisfying.
You chose a girl from the line up and they take you to the room. There you undress and go in the shower.
Straight away the girl went body to body while washing everything. She made me come in the shower straight off.
Then I was asked to lie down on a mattress. She applied the snow and the slid on top of me. Awesome feeling. She made me come again using her thighs. So that was shot 2. Next she lied down next to me and rubbed herself against me, sensuously and harder, for ultimate shot 3. This was with a few pauses. Taking from her comments she would have continued but I was spent at that time.
We had another shower, she washed me and my hair. Then dressed, exit experience but boy did I feel good.
The second visit was in the same vein.
You would think that the girls wearing a bikini would be an impediment in the experience but with the oil it isn't an issue and there is still oodles of skin to touch.
It was an awesome experience and I will go back when I am in Bali.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
These experience sound absolutely great, guys.
I've been to Bali a few times, but never without SWMBO or my son. He is still young enough to see the world in black and white. No shades of grey, yet. So I can't share with him until he gets a little older and a little jaded.
It would be nice to introduce him to the finer things in life, though. Is that the sort of thing a father teaches his son? I wonder.

Thanks john and mich. Great reviews.

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, Spikey, a few years ago I was checking out a newish place in Joondalup ( a dump, by the way) where I met a guy about my age who was waiting for his son to lose his virginity in a room. He had given the lad a birthday present few Dads would think of to introduce him to sex. Beats the "birds and bees" talk I guess.

funflyer

Foundation Member
I think it is a horrendous idea for a father to introduce his son to sex with a W/L. I think it is better for him to find out a few things for himself. Later if he wants to visit W/Ls it should be his decision. I have a 16 year old and I wouldn't even dream of doing that! Mind you,I think I'm too late anyway because judging from the half empty packs of condoms in his room and the love bites on his neck I'm sure he's certainly lost it!