• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy-Fern

Bronze Member
Hi to the Girls and Guys on this site. I've been pretty quiet on this site (like a mouse) but I thought I'd say my farewells. My 3 week trail (I'm re-new to the industry) has almost come to an end and I'm headed back to the Sunshine Coast. But now it seems, that may be short lived. I may be coming back sooner than I imagined and set up in our new apartment in Palmerston. Is anybody on here from the area? If so, it would be lovely to catch up with you and meet. All the best from Gypsy-Fern

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Hi Gypsy Fern hope your return to the industry has been a positive one. Having never been to Darwin it is on my list to visit soon and work for couple weeks. The new apartment looks great from what I have seen so far

Wishing you all the best

Remi Dayo

Silver Member
Hi Gypsy Fern hope your return to the industry has been a positive one. Having never been to Darwin it is on my list to visit soon and work for couple weeks. The new apartment looks great from what I have seen so far

Wishing you all the best
i like Darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.