• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Langtree's Forum Ladies

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Hi to everyone that are still on the forum and new members, yes it's been awhile since i have been on here but can i ask how many older members who are Langtree's ladies that are still members and how many ladies are new members?? Be interesting to see who is still around 2yrs down the track, including Staff Thank You Happytimes

Alley W

Diamond Member
Hi to everyone that are still on the forum and new members, yes it's been awhile since i have been on here but can i ask how many older members who are Langtree's ladies that are still members and how many ladies are new members?? Be interesting to see who is still around 2yrs down the track, including Staff Thank You Happytimes

I just realized it's been over a month now I have been using this forum, @Mary-Anne K has taught me about the forum and how it works

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
Hi, Chantelle James here.. I'm still here :).. working privately in Perth & Australia Touring and occasionally touring and working at Langtrees in Darwin & Canberra.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Hi Chantelle, don't think i ever had the pleasure of meeting you.. Pretty sure..