• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

ladyboy massage

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
just noticed in Sunday Times massage by ladyboy ELLA in midland ...anyone been there...is she true ladyboy or wannabe ladyboy??

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
a wannabe's just a guy who throws a dress on n bit of lippy true ladyboy well u just gotta go there to tell the differance n in my time ive come across both types

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Ah the true ladyboys tickle my fancy best of both worlds one would imagine. I wonder if there is such a thing as lesbian ladyboy as the mainly see men only how sad :(

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Saw one on Cracker today. Asian ladyboy with good boobies and a six inch dick. I must try someone like that out this year.
It's a wide world of sexuality.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
go for it OZ u'll def njoy the xperience ...but dont pik a wan abr

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Sir XLNC dont forget the lube H2 can supply ya with axle grease that'll do da job

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Since various sites have been closed down, just wandering are the ladyboys still out there ..where? What about the ladies offering massage etc ? I know bout The West personnals , but dont have much faith in that page, n even less faith in the adds in the Sunday Times, yeah I know why dont i go to Langtrees , nice, but i'm more into the ladies I can afford to see.We dont all have endless wallets n company provided CC's..
I'm not talkin bout the wanna b ladies but the ladies who at least make an effort to beautify themselves even if they do have a lil something xtra

MikeB

Legend Member
Since various sites have been closed down, just wandering are the ladyboys still out there ..where? What about the ladies offering massage etc ? I know bout The West personnals , but dont have much faith in that page, n even less faith in the adds in the Sunday Times, yeah I know why dont i go to Langtrees , nice, but i'm more into the ladies I can afford to see.We dont all have endless wallets n company provided CC's..
I'm not talkin bout the wanna b ladies but the ladies who at least make an effort to beautify themselves even if they do have a lil something xtra
If you're interested in m2m or Trans option, do a Google search for Club 103 m2m.

They are an adult lifestyle establishment with a number of events focussed on m2m or Trans options, especially Monday's and Tuesday.