• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Key Parties

C

Cruisin'

Hi y'all

2 years back I was living in Toronto, and had the pleasure of getting invited to several key parties.

i was just curious to know whether any happen here in Perth?

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hi Cruisin'

I personally haven't heard of any key parties currently being operated. I think they were a big thing back in the 70's.

For myself personally, I don't think the ideals behing a key party would work for me. When my hubby and I visit LP's, the thing we are most fond of is the no pressure environment. We can just hang out with friends and chat and drink, and then go home without touching anyone. It's really more of an adult club than a swingers club, because I know that many of the regulars there do not play every single time.

Whereas, with a key party, if you draw some keys and the owner happens to physically or spiritually repel you, you're stuck. I have heard of some clubs and private parties in and around Perth that are more inclinded to direct your activities for the evening, and I just think it's too personal.

No keys for me,
Love
swingingstories

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I have to admit I've never heard of key parties and like swingingstories the idea of it just doesn't appeal to me as I prefer the choice of picking who I'm going to swing with and if I want to swing at all.

No key parties for me thanks...

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Used to play a game a little similar...in some ways... a few years back which went like this...

I was living with a Willowy Buxom Blonde (former working girl).... who some on this forum would know....and I will refer to in this story as Miss'D'....

Whenever we hosted an adult party Miss 'D' liked to wear the most revealing dress...which exposed a fair proportion of her 10DD's....

Then she would invite our guests to play a game where everyone sat around the table and each person in turn asked the person next to them a question from a set of cards.... If that person knew the answer they simply asked another question to the person sitting next to them and so on and so on.... Whenever a person got an answer wrong they would remove an item of clothing.... and continue on.... the first person naked would leave the group and go to a designated room and sit in the dark and wait.....

The next person naked was sent to join them.... and this continued on until there was just one person left and then he/she could have their choice of whoever turned them on.

She never once had any 'non-participants' as I think most....both male and female seemed to jump at the opportunity to feast on her naked body...!

I got some great fuks .... and so did she.... and when we found ourselves 'paired-off' with anyone that did not appeal we just lay back , closed our eyes and enjoyed a head job.... of course most of those in attendance were Ok...from our point of view as they were each our guests.... tho some of their partners may have been strangers to us...

We played the game many times and all present enjoyed it and from it I have made some lasting frienships and have casually dated/bedded a number of the female participants for several years later.

Last edited:

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hi Sir Stefan,

I have to say, I love the idea of playing sexy style games. They can be so much fun.

Love
swingingstories

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Hi Swingingstories... yes 'sex games' can really be great fun, like the one I described above and as you have expressed an interest in this subject may I be so bold as to share, with you, an actual occurrence from a party I hosted about 6 years back....

THIS EDIT LINE ADDED: 31st Dec 2008 at 11.30WST: Please, let me explain why it has been necessary to post this story chapter by chapter... In the beginning I wrote the full story to then find when I pressed 'GO' the system had timed me out and I was no longer 'logged-on'... so I re-wrote it again and the same damned thing hapened... I then began to write it for a 3rd time in the same day...when Miss 'B' called me to duty, before she fell asleep!

So THAT was a 'forced' distraction and rather than again being 'timed out' I pressed 'GO' to ensure what I had so far written would in fact be captured.... and now, I am posting the subsequent chapters betwwen other activities, as I best can find the time to do so. END EDIT....

Now, back to the story....

We had six open minded couples for dinner one Saturday evening.... One particular young couple were recently wed neighbours...

Now she (the neighbour) lived in a unit next door, before she was married... and my house being two story gave me a clear view into her back yard... and I had on several occassions noticed her sunbathing topless in her courtyard... I'm sure she became aware of this as she seemed to always stand up, face my window, put her hands behind her neck and do some stretching excercises.... which forced her 'puffy' nippled breasts out.... a sight that I really enjoyed and that Miss 'D' (my live-in at the time) had observed.

One day Miss 'D' suggested that we invite the young couple next door to our next party and so we did and on this particular night they were there.

After dinner we sat in the alfresco area adjacent to the pool, where we had a very large table that could seat 20 people...

Miss 'D' suggested we play her favorite game, which was a rather loose version of Trivial Pursuit'.... She explained to the guests that she would commence with asking a question, from a card, to the person seated to her right.... and if that person got the question right then they, in turn, would ask a question to the person on their right, etc, etc .... until someone gave a wrong answer and then that person would remove one item of clothing...

She went on to explain that this would continue until someone became totally naked...

At this juncture the naked person would be blindfolded and taken to another part of the house to await the next person who became naked to join them...

Unbeknown to me Miss 'D' had conspired with others to ensure I was the first to become naked.... and I was then blindfolded and led into the sauna to await my fait.....

Whoops, sorry but Miss 'B' is now beckoning me to bed....so must put this on hold until tomorrow.... bye for now!....SirStefan (To be continued)

Last edited:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Playing in the sauna...continued

So here I am... sitting blindfold... in a darkened sauna not knowing who would be next in.... and hoping like hell it would NOT be a bloke..... and please dear lord do make it that newly wed chick from next door and NOT that poker faced, flat chested legal secretary that my Lawyer friend has brought along..... where the fuk did he find her...or is he just 'hard-up'... maybe she gives good head...or takes it up her 'back-alley'...there surely must be something that he has found appealing about her?

Then I hear footsteps outside and the sauna door opens and another person sits silently next to me... Whilst I have no idea who it may be.... the new arrival of course knows full well who they have been sent to join...as do all other 10 participants in this game.

Should I simply feel for the groin and determine immediately if it is male or female????

But what if I grab a handfull of balls!..... I decide on a more subtle approach and so place my hand on the shoulder of the new arrival... I feel hair brushing the back of my hand... mmmm good chance it is female.

A hand touches my thigh.... I gently, slowly,softly slide my hand down from the shoulder and soon feel the commencement of a breast curvature... phew, at least it's not a bloke!

As my hand inches further, so the hand on my thigh rises higher.... my fingers arrive at the tip of the breast...and in the darkness feel the swelling of a puffy nipple... BINGO you beauty!!!.... My fantasy has come true... I am sitting naked and blindfold in my sauna with the newly wed chic from next door!

As the hand on my thigh continues to rise it now moves to encirle my stiffening cock... and begins to slide up and down in a slow rhythem... I turn and place my lips to her nipple and suck in as much breast as my mouth can hold..... TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Sauna adventure chapter 3....

I was in heaven drinking her youthful breasts into my hungry mouth as she stroked my manhood to attention....

Then she stood up, keeping her hand on my cock, and lent foreward, the tips of her breasts just brushing my chest... I am still blindfold so am taken by surprise when her full lips are pressed against mine and her tongue is flicked teasingly against mine.... with still not a word being spoken...

She then presses her body against mine as she glides to her knees before me and flicks the tip of my cock with her tongue.... then circles the knob... then slides her mouth down over my cock and begins to give me a memorable 'blow job'..... Memorable for more reasons than one... as will soon be revealed...

She then changes position and sits above me on the upper level bench, her legs spread wide as she pulls my face towards her silk smooth pussy.... I eagerly begin to 'dine at the Y'.... as I drink in her sweet nectar..... Can this REALLY be happening I think to myself.... a woman married less than six months actually letting me feed on her juices?....

To be continued......

H

HenryBperth

Fantastic story SirStefan and very well written too.

Looking forward to the next chapter and if you have any party's like this in the future my partner and I would love an invite.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Sauna story chapter 4...

This time I did not hear the footsteps approcahing.... as I was eagerly 'DATY' and she had sqeezed her thighs in against the side of my head to hold my face in position right on her pussy and my ears were covered by her inner thighs.... So there was an element of surprise when the door to the sauna opened for the second time and in came a third person...

A person whom I was unable to identify as I was still blindfold and the rules of this game forbade speaking....so not as to spoil the element of surprise.... and at this stage knew not whether it be a male or a female.... but as I was kneeling on the lower bench of the sauna and with my back facing the door....I rather hoped it wasn't a bloke!

Never the less the 'Dining At The Y' (DATY) was so delicious I decided not to move from my present position.... Then I felt hands upon my shoulders and I was momentarily gripped with fear.... until those hands began to slowly slide down my back and long finger nails scourred my skin in such a delightful way....Ok, so no bloke has finger nails like that, so the third personhas to be female....GREAT!

The fingers ran back up my spine and the hands came to rest once more on my shoulders...
then I felt the weight on my shoulders increase as at the same time the tips of a pair of breasts brushed across my back.... Who could this be.... my mind raced, as each female guest came into mind.... not that legal secretary chic I hope... no these breasts which are now pressing into my back are far to blg to be hers....thank goodness!

I reach up running my fingers up the new arrivals neck and when I arrive at her lips I find two pairs of lips...locked together in a passionate kiss.... Wow this chick who is leaning over me is kissing the Girl who's pussy I am dining on.... I stuck to my work at the 'Y'...convinced even more that I had in fact died and gone to heaven!....

The suspense was kiling me... I was anxious to know who the owner of the breasts pressed into my back were....but the excitment of not knowing was spine tingling!

My neighbour began to hyperventilate and I realised her orgasm was approaching.... I increased my tongues rythem acrosss her clit as I inserted a finger into her dripping wet pussy....feeling for her 'G' spot.... her body tensed her vaginal mucles tightened on my finger and she exploded into a 'rolling' multiple orgasm!....

To be continued.....

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Fantastic story SirStefan and very well written too.

Looking forward to the next chapter and if you have any party's like this in the future my partner and I would love an invite.

Sure Guys just stay in touch as we will be doing a couple of these 'strip and play' parties in the new year and I will ensure you are on the invite list.

H

HenryBperth

Excellent. Thank you very much SirStefan, we will look forward to that.

Sure Guys just stay in touch as we will be doing a couple of these 'strip and play' parties in the new year and I will ensure you are on the invite list.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Sauna game Chapter 5....

It was at this point that the first word was spoken...it was the voice of Miss'D'...my then 'live-in lover'.... and she said "This is how I manipulated it to be and now I want to watch you fuck her"..... and with that she tore off my mask and switched on the internal sauna light....

I whispered into the ear of my neighbour to determine if she wanted to go all the way and she responded with an enthusiastic "YES".....

We changed position and Miss 'D' took up the position on the upper bench, whilst my neighbour knelt on the lower bench and dropped her head between Miss 'D's knees and began to lick her inner thigh....with me standing behind fuking her 'doggey' as I looked straight into the eyes of my lover as we kissed and I gazed at....and fondled her fantastic 10DD's.... whilst this continued for the next 10 minutes Miss 'D' whispered into my ear saying.... "Oh baby thank you for inviting them and for playing my silly game... I have noticed your interest in your neighbour and this is what I fantasise about so often when we are making love.... and that is why I suggested that you should invite them to our party"

Wow what a Girl..what a neighbour and what an evening.... Miss 'D' has since moved on....but we are still good friends and I was the MC at her wedding!... sadly my neighbour also moved on...from her unit to a house...in preparation to commence her family.... perhaps I will get an invite to the christening????