• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Justine

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Very sad news today with Adelaide's underrated treasure Justine having officially retired to pursue other facets of life.

Now begins the task of finding someone to replace her and, in my case, I don't think that can happen. She was unique.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Haven't chatted for a while how has your search been going for a new lady.

Hi hon. Got those two names we tossed around. Not going to worry about it until I get back from my road trip in August. One blast from the past has reappeared, though. Mistress Tamika from The Correction Centre in Melbourne. She is now at Fetish House.
Booked to see her in August.
Catching up with you in a fortnight, my love.

Snowy

Legend Member
Delurking to say Justine has definitely left the "lifestyle". We had planned to catch up at mine in March, but Chinacrisis got in the way, so we postponed until August.
I messaged her this morning and.....well....she hope we can still be friends.

She's not someone I can replace.
I have had some great ladies in my short punting life, always sad when they retire, while I try to replace them I seem to compare them to the lady who just retired which is probably wrong because every lady is different. These days I simply look forward to seeing the next lady & enjoy her company for the next hour or so, whether it's for a massage or what ever.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I have had some great ladies in my short punting life, always sad when they retire, while I try to replace them I seem to compare them to the lady who just retired which is probably wrong because every lady is different. These days I simply look forward to seeing the next lady & enjoy her company for the next hour or so, whether it's for a massage or what ever.

I lament some of the ladies I have lost over the years.
My circle has become very small.

Snowy

Legend Member
I lament some of the ladies I have lost over the years.
My circle has become very small.
We all lose favorites along the way, I really hate it when I find one that I am comfortable with, only to be told that her visa is about to expire & that it would be her last trip here.
Sad but at least their is so many ladies out in the parlors or privates that I have not seen yet.
Sometimes their is too many ladies to choose from.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
We all lose favorites along the way, I really hate it when I find one that I am comfortable with, only to be told that her visa is about to expire & that it would be her last trip here.
Sad but at least their is so many ladies out in the parlors or privates that I have not seen yet.
Sometimes their is too many ladies to choose from.

No visa problems with Justine. A Western suburbs WL with an infectious machine-gun laugh and a smile that lights up the room, I met her in 2004 and we became friends.

She actually introduced me to Facebook.

Times change and people move on