Just to see if there is any life left in this forum..

Happy2

Legend Member
And I have recently been introduced to flavored ones - salted caramel or tiramisu I am told they greatly enhance the CBJ for the lady - gone is the usual condom taste!!!!!!!

And I must say it makes for an interesting DATY and 69 ..........
Id guess theyre sugar free to Youll have diabetics and dieters lining up to suck your lollypole

Boys and girls :mad:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Accidents do happen luv sometimes a lady gets to carried away devouring a delicious one that she takes a bite it's just to yummy

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
As Beep said This was the forum to be on, Friendly and very interactive
From what I've seen of the new wave of members its being used as a tool
Where do I find ... How much for...

Interactions and friendliness is the only way for a forum to exist and also thrive

Though if I am being honest All the above is crap Its ALL Happy Pirates fault:mad:
To right Happy2, the forum has been around for years. It was always good fun, always good reviews. Always good chat between members. So to all the new members over the last couple of years, maybe listen and take notice of people that have been on here for years and there are lots. So yeah get along, chat to each other, post good reviews and well finding out prices should just be done by yourself, cause there are lots of ladies that will charge different prices as privates. Most parlors will tell you there set prices and if you use one like Langtrees they will tell you there prices which are full service. Thanks HT

Nymph

Gold Member
Ahem.. *BUMP*

Interesting view on SA industry. I'm my 20 odd years there has been 2 murders of sex workers the Asian girl around Christmas new years a couple years ago and the pimp and a young girl Rhiannon in a Melbourne street motel and that was a large drug debt pay back over 10 years ago.

As for rapes and attacks I do agree they are happening and from conversations I have had with health professionals they believe they are increasing and feedback they have had from SIN supports this.
There is very few brothels left in SA the industry has been cleaned up.

The bill to decimalise has passed through the upper house but I feel it may not go further or be passed by the lower house. Because of all the police raids there is already a large fear in the industry and I believe some private workers have been told to leave the industry from law enforcements. I personally have not had any issues from either council or police.

Changes to the laws need to occur to keep workers safe so they feel comfortable to report attacks and it all so flows on the health issues as only a small percentage of workers are having regular health checks and this is believed to be out of fear of disclose work choice. I had a lengthy discussion with a Dr last week at Clinic 275. There is an increases in workers openly advertising natural services yet the data is not showing an increase in STI among female works but an increase among male sex workers. Because very few are undergoing health checks the data is not giving true info to what is happening. And one would think that even less workers are accessing SIN (Sex Industry Network) I have very little contact with them so I can only speak from feedback others pass on. Amy Monroe would be the person with greater and more accurate info.

Due to us having a limited SA members here not a lot of updates are posted as to what is happening in little old Adelaide

Thank you for this update (sorry for the very late reply), I really hope the bill for decriminalisation is passed in the lower house, but not holding my breathe. I suppose those that go missing are not always accounted for.. much like all the various workers who either don't have the info on support organisations, or the understanding, about health checks.

In Melbourne it is part of law for all working ladies/men to have a Doctors Certificate, and brothels require it. Private workers require a PCA licence and ABN; boss girls pay tax. Although, the Melb Sexual Health Clinic does not require a sex worker to provide their real name or Medicare Card. This means that anyone can get a DC for their friends, so health safety loop holes exist even in a totally legal system. The medication is all subsidies, and the anonymous data of patients is collated for studies into STI's.

The SA statistics are interesting. Would like to read more about it.

I did not realise private workers are being targeted by law enforcement.. interesting.. I'm not working in SA, but if I were to choose to work in the industry, I would want to do so in a safe and controlled environment. I would also be happy to pay for a licence if SA laws were to be decisive.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
It would seem the forum is spluttering back slowly. Kinda half mast .