• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Just to see if there is any life left in this forum..

1Chat

without sounding prude, what are the chances of getting a back rub?

1Chat

Hmmmm let me think about that for a little ....

Hey again, I fell asleep, sorry i missed your reply lacie4u, I was in a hotel room last night, now I'm down south....was testing the waters....your reply very welcome Thanks...good to see there is some life out there, looked a bit dead for a moment....its a far cry from the forum it was a couple of years ago!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
any life left????? comparing to life in here 2-3 yrs it was lively as all fuck think u needed to wait for joining it was so friendly socialable ....but now its kinda useless no sociable cont no friendly commemts its pretty flat going ATM but as usual its up to you wat u make of it

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
Hey again, I fell asleep, sorry i missed your reply lacie4u, I was in a hotel room last night, now I'm down south....was testing the waters....your reply very welcome Thanks...good to see there is some life out there, looked a bit dead for a moment....its a far cry from the forum it was a couple of years ago!

You are most welcome 1Chat :)
I hope your holiday is going well .

1Chat

Hey there Lacie4U, Bepp....so I suppose its only as good as the contributors....and I for 1 can say I have not contributed at all for a very long time.......one only realises what one has, until it is gone...I'm sad about that,...it looked like the forum was robust and unstoppable...what happened, did everyone get married, although that would probably be more of a reason to be on here....or is it tinder, maybe its the cold weather.....perfect for a hot spa and some drinks....and ofcourse some nice company...

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Once upon a time there was this fantastic forum. It went gang busters, till it was shut down. Then it was defibrillatored and barely came alive, now it is on life support and in a coma. Given more time it may just breath unassisted once more.

Happy2

Legend Member
As Beep said This was the forum to be on, Friendly and very interactive
From what I've seen of the new wave of members its being used as a tool
Where do I find ... How much for...

Interactions and friendliness is the only way for a forum to exist and also thrive

Though if I am being honest All the above is crap Its ALL Happy Pirates fault:mad:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well Now, I hear i am fault again.
Life is full of "Change" and the forum has changed, "will it grow back to what it was?" there always a possibility it may, but, I think it will progress to something new. What form or shape it will have? "I have no idea".
Cheers and pass the rum

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
Ahoy;- Well Now, I hear i am fault again.
Life is full of "Change" and the forum has changed, "will it grow back to what it was?" there always a possibility it may, but, I think it will progress to something new. What form or shape it will have? "I have no idea".
Cheers and pass the rum
The change since the break, in particularly the lack of info coming back in on new developments, has surprised me as it would no doubt others!

1Chat

Nice to see a few familiar names ...Westy, Happy2, Happypirate, good to see you guys still kicking around...
and since my first post I have found that little button that says "new posts"...and also found some hot pic posts from lana, its not all bad! I think that I may have over reacted a little bit,

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe you did 1Chat
But its still HPs fault
Girls in the umm "entertainment trade " going broke HPs fault
Forum a bit quiet HPs fault
But who can trust a Pirate who cant even take a friend down to visit Port Adelaide cos he got aar lost
Not to mention He can stand rum Cant swim and gets seasick on anything bigger than the torrens
I think hes still a bit gun shy after sinking the costa concordia So I am giving him some leeway

1Chat

Maybe you did 1Chat
But its still HPs fault
Girls in the umm "entertainment trade " going broke HPs fault
Forum a bit quiet HPs fault
But who can trust a Pirate who cant even take a friend down to visit Port Adelaide cos he got aar lost
Not to mention He can stand rum Cant swim and gets seasick on anything bigger than the torrens
I think hes still a bit gun shy after sinking the costa concordia So I am giving him some leeway
he might be wearing his patch on the wrong eye!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I swear I was not drunk and entertaining two lovely young Ladies.
Sir Judge, I swear i was not Show-Boating and its not my fault that farmers are jealous of my 22 inch PegLeg

Costa-Concordia-.jpg

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What rain H2 I think we have had 3 days rain so far this Winter. Our farmers here not very happy chappies half the paddocks not even seed sown by the looks of it. It's been cold but very little rain

Happy2

Legend Member
What rain H2 I think we have had 3 days rain so far this Winter. Our farmers here not very happy chappies half the paddocks not even seed sown by the looks of it. It's been cold but very little rain
In a broad Yorkshire accent
3 days rain ? Luxury