• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Jaz is laid up... not in a fun way :(

MikeB

Legend Member
Extra care and caution needed now if she is armed with weapons of mass destruction - crutches! :cool:

It may not just be sheep that Kiwis crutch :D

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
It's true, I scored some crutches today so look out world! To celebrate being mobile I took myself to the movies and had ice cream and popcorn for lunch :D

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
Missy its quiet without your lovely .....
I mean bubbly personality

If you want I can volunteer my massage for free but only you and it's medically required so might even be covered by HBF :p

Reactions: Jaz

Jaz

Gold Member
It's driving me crazy not being able to be active and work and be me! So today I was thinking sexy thoughts about massaging, and I came up with a new move... I just need to try it out! Fingers crossed I'll be back at Wink next week!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
It's driving me crazy not being able to be active and work and be me! So today I was thinking sexy thoughts about massaging, and I came up with a new move... I just need to try it out! Fingers crossed I'll be back at Wink next week!
Getting your leg over is probably not the thing to do Jaz but i hope you are feeling better

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Im sure only you can make HOPPING a sexy thing coupled with an all new Jasmin shuffle and a little wiggle - you'll be awesome - as always xx

Jaz

Gold Member
Here I was thinking I'd be back to work at Wink this week. Turns out willpower has little influence on hurrying up healing a muscle. Problem is, I'm terrible at lying around doing nothing! It's not so terrible when my mind starts wandering to all sorts of naughty fun places... But my crutches, sexy as they are, impede up in my ability to turn thoughts into reality!

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Here I was thinking I'd be back to work at Wink this week. Turns out willpower has little influence on hurrying up healing a muscle. Problem is, I'm terrible at lying around doing nothing! It's not so terrible when my mind starts wandering to all sorts of naughty fun places... But my crutches, sexy as they are, impede up in my ability to turn thoughts into reality!
Sounds like you need my expertise and some TLC : some injury rehab and mobility work ( sans crutches!!), infrared sauna followed by a relaxing spa and of course a glass of wine for medicinal purposes!! Of course difficult to deliver to you when Im in Kalgoorlie and everything is at home in Perth !! :rolleyes::arghh::kiss: