• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

It was my Pleasure to meet this great artist in Darwin - Christiaan Snoek

T

Tania Admin

Whilst I was in Darwin I had the privilege of meeting a man of true Brilliance.

Christiaan Snoek's work is absolutely mind blowing. His paintings are so realistic. His use of primary colours (which he blends to make an array of true to life colour) is astounding.

He is that good he has work displayed at the Northern Territory Museum.

Not only can he paint with such talent, he also sculpts, carves, does tattoo drawings, pencil sketching and pastel drawings.
Each and everyone a truly great work of art.

And the Best News is he will do personalised art for you (At a price of course).

Each week I will be featuring one of his artworks so everyone else can enjoy them too.
Feel free to check out his site http://www.christiaansnoek.com/

Introducing this weeks beautiful artwork by Christiaan Snoek:
Portrait of a Senior Territorian. Christiaan1.jpg

T

Tamara

Not only is he a Talented artist but a beautiful person, Thankyou Tania I'm interested to see which ones are everyone's favourites

T

Tamara

Crocodile%20Panel(1).jpg

This is my youngest Daughters favourite one of Christiaan's

T

Tamara

I have been browsing Christiaan's website and I have lots of favourites, lots and lots and lots :)
I must admit I can't choose a favourite but I love seeing what he is working on at the time and watching it take shape.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I spent time checking through Christiaan's portfolio and its hard to decide, I do like murals so have posted this pic.

Screenshot_2015-10-16-06-51-09_1.jpg

T

Tania Admin

This weeks feature artwork by Christiaan Snoek is this gorgeous shell (light) Dutch Ship carving.

Simply Stunning :)
1.jpg

T

Tamara

Ok this 1 you won't see on his website but I like it, It's a Mural done at a private residence in Darwin. FB_IMG_1445550474090.jpg

MrBig

Diamond Member
What a amazing artist... I am in ore of his work ....

The effect of the recent boom of Australia's mining industry must have been even more dramatic then I realised - its terminology is now undermining our English language.

On a serious note. There are many thousands of talented artists around the world. You find them in the streets of most cities of the world. I stood watching as street artist completed a portrait on the streets of Florence and the result, to me, appeared far superior to that of some of the 'great' known artists that have paintings worth millions of dollars. I don't listen to 'professional' art critics - they probably have to follow too many rules rather than judging foremost for its simple aesthetic value.