It`s just not Australian...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Had some time off work the last couple days and been staying up late... Maybe too late.

Why do we insist on showing infomercials from America??
There must be something better they could put on.

And no disrespect to the Christians here on the board but how many wake up about 4am just to see some American give a sermon?

Happy2

Legend Member
BB people who watch commercial TV til 4AM Deserve every rotten bit of television there is .I am sure a smart man like yourself can find better things to do with his time.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Sure... lots I could be doing at 4am but it would be so much better if I had a partner to do it with...

Happy2

Legend Member
Sure... lots I could be doing at 4am but it would be so much better if I had a partner to do it with...

Well BB just look at your avatar Shave a bit more often have a bit of decency and not show off your tackle to all and sundry and you may well have a partner

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Happy... You`ll be pleased to know that I`ve taken some of your advice and tried to smarten myself up a little...

Let me know if you think I`ll have any more luck or do I still need to make a few changes??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
So the guns ok??? It`s not making me look like a baddie or does it make me seem tough?

Happy2

Legend Member
A good suit covers all sins and if your holding a gun. Well you would seem tough to me
at the time anyway, Sir!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Glad to have your approval... I`ll test the new look this week sometime and let ou know how it goes...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
No... had a close friend who`s a beautician wax them for me...

It`s good to have friends sometimes...

Happy2

Legend Member
Well lets hope those clean waxed palms aren't slippery when you need them
You might need the extra cushioning and grip that hair offers to stop the sweat when trying to make that tricky shot

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
It`s ok... I`ll let my patner be the driver and I can be the passenger telling them which way to go...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Your right.. I did, and it seems we are the only two that think it is... Guess the others must love the americans and enjoy listening to church sermons...

Happy2

Legend Member
Well you know I dont watch a hell of a lot of free to air TV But will admit to a fair bit of viewing on FOX and plenty of old shows on DVD

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
And I`ve still got all those movies I`ve downloaded.... Let me know if your looking for anything special.

I`m lucky if the tv is one for more then 3-4 hours a week...

Music is much better.