Is it time to go??

T

TemptMe

I have been a member of this forum for a couple of years now. I have contributed with pics and discussion over my time spent here. I have copped a little of the unrest during the time of the "great debating"...but unfortunately I feel the time has come to close the door. This once was a place that people gathered and shared their thoughts. Happy banter was alive and well. These days the forum is filled with plenty of advertising of one description or another. And whilst I am not saying it shouldn't be here I am saying the reasons I enjoyed visiting the forum are not.... so from me it is "Adieu".

A huge thank you to the many interesting people I have chatted with and have complimented and encouraged me in regards to my pictures. I wish you all well in your journey of life!!!

:walk:

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
hey Tempt, you will be greatly missed by many!!!

sad to see yet another valued member leaving, but I understand why, it is only for the many friends I have made on the forums that I stick around.

Good luck in your what ever you do with yourself, it is sad to see you go :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh TemptMe you will be missed!
All that you say is true and yes it does also frustrates me.

I only wish we had more time to somehow find a way to have you stay. Yes I would have even given you a free set of steak knives.

Take care beautiful and may you find new pleasure and joy today and forever.
:walk:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
so from me it is "Adieu".

A huge thank you to the many interesting people I have chatted with and have complimented and encouraged me in regards to my pictures. I wish you all well in your journey of life!!![/COLOR][/B]

:walk:[/QUOTE]
Hi TemptMe, Well the pleasure has been all ours with your contributions and yes you will be missed very much.It is very sad to see you leave but yes i do know why.
Yous have got to know me more than anybody else on here and i will miss our conversations.Though we never got to meet in person you never know what may happen in the future.
All the best in whatever yous move on to, but i for one will very much miss you being around. Also you know how i feel about things around here ATM.
TAKE CARE to you and your Hubby..and best wishes. Bye for now..H.T:wave:

ralfz

Bronze Member
Hey its sad to see you go. i am just a newbie so did not get a chance to know you. Best of luck for the future. Take care