• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is Big Better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lickedysplit

After discussing with 2 other members...(lala and Paul) we decided we needed a new thread... so here it goes...

Can we be 'truely in love' with someone with a small penis?
or satisfied????

Part of falling in love is LUST.. so can the lust be there??

and are we fantasing about the big boys????

When we say small, we are talking under 6 and a half inches....

this is a question which we all obviously have the politically correct answer for...but lets dig deep ladies and gents!!! lets get some contraversy going..

A

artist30

motion

I agree..it is how you use it and not how big it is...plus intercourse is not the only form of sex...so if it is smaller and a little less satisfying...there are other ways to pleasure each other.
If we are talking about just sex...well thats for anyone to say...but if we are talking about love...its the person attached that matters most...AND THIS IS TRUE!!!

V

Vyxxxn

Yes we can be in love with someone small, it's the love that matters & if u truly love each other the rest falls into place...sometimes, I posted the below in another thread but felt it was applicable to this also...

As 4 being an "under achiever" in the penile dept my ex was like that (sure didn't marry him 4 the size of his cock I'm telling ya lol...love got in the way, always reminds me of that episode of SITC where Samantha is sittin in the ladies room crying to her friends that the man she wants to marry has a small penis.)
Unfortun8 man suffered from this and he is a big man physically. It really did affect him mentally, made him angry at the world when it was really @ himself also re confidence etc, geez when I 1st met him the poor guy slept in my bed with his jeans on for 3 mths *crack me up* I did my best to let him know it did not matter, & as I said why would I have married u if it had, he just couldnt grasp the that one 4 some reason...too angry at all, so in the end I left him re the anger not his sexual performance)

L

lickedysplit

made me sad..reading that...and its funny cos that sex in the city episode was why i posted it...when she said it was a gherkin and they went for councilling and he said she was a tunnel and he didnt have a small penis!!rofl...

the tougue is a very important, and as important as the penis....

go the muff diving...:):)

V

Vyxxxn

lickedysplit said:
Go the muff diving...:):)

Must admit he did make up 4 it in that area w/o a doubt ;) But...still a good hard bonk goes along way further 4 me

sioxie

Foundation Member
Talkin of this reminds me of a convo i had with a girlfriend a few weeks back.....she went out with this guy recently who was so "BIg" he had trouble getting and maintaining erections. He also told her that alot of women were shocked and horrified when they seen how big he was and were frightened to put it in. So he had a phobia abt going to bed with women........ so it works both ways. Being big isnt necessarily betta...........

V

Vyxxxn

lickedysplit said:
yep nice hard and thick ...toey tonight...:)
....makes 4 2 of us, & stop talking bout nice hard and thick...brings to much to mind ;)

S

sweet_as

ramming rod v's room to move..

Many a year ago now i had the pleasure of dating a "small" guy..and may i emphasise "pleasure"..he knew he was small...think it had something to do with all his mates telling him so...but let me tell you the last laugh was his...he always had the girlfriends ( smiling too of course) and they didnt...and for obvious reasons..he dam well knew how to use it and his tongue...funnily enough i "ran into" one of his best mates (the one h\who of course had to have "the biggest" dick i have ever encounted) before meeting the one with the little "one"..i can tell you which one won hands down....just because its big doesnt mean you can use it as a battering ram and make it fit just because thats where you want to go....on the other hand if there happens to be room to move in there, then you get to learn some very interesting techniques with it....so as the old saying goes..."its not the size that counts its the way you use it" is true...well in my case it was...give me somithing to wriggle around on and not gag on any day....

and so yes there "was" love/lust and pleasure so its what you want from a relationship and what you make of a relationship not the tools involved...

L

lickedysplit

here here...its always good to have room to move....but i must say big is nice, that "oh my god habib" feeling...that take your breath away feeling, that huge .....
stop it splitttt..
God girl you need some...

L

lickedysplit

My first partner of long time was very well endowed and although i hated his guts, i had to want him for the sex..he had the power with that thing...that feeling of submission..unable to get away...

Have a great sex life now, but i always associate submissive sex with big penis's...somehow doesn't work for men who arn't well endowed...does that make sense... abit like if you want to be my master drop your dacks and let me have a look and see if it's worth saying "yes Sir" for...rofl:)

A man you can slip out from under cannot be a master .... can he???

god to be well hung to put me in chains and call me BITCH...

send pics please....rofl :):)

K

kinky_master

Now lickedysplit that isn't a very submissive attitude for a wench. Asking for photos before we know what we are applying for - I think you better bend over for a spanking.
Then I can get the chains out and punish you every time you don't say Yes Sir.
Damm- lol - I like this idea way too much.
ANyway how were you planning on slipping out from under a master when you are chained? roflmao

M

Mary Anne PA

I wanna watch splitt...... get chained and whipped real good..

she's naughty naughty naughty... and needs a BIG spanking with more than a whip..
can I do it.. can I? can I? huh...........huh.............? LOL

L

lickedysplit

I would like Serps to do the spanking...she's a sexy girl...........give it to me baby....i'le say No Miss...please stop....i could see you black latex serps....you would go off as a b+d mistress!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.