• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Melinda a lovely friend of Langtrees has her business up and running
Gold For Life.......
Gold for Life jewellery is handmade from natural materials sourced locally in Western Australia.
We’re passionate about preserving the natural structures of gold as much as possible to create unique, one of a kind pieces, which are in high-demand around the world.
Whether you wear our collections as bold statement pieces or soft accessories, there’s a piece to complement your outfit, your style, and your personality.
Gold nuggets are the ultimate collector’s piece. With their unique shape, surprising weight and Gold content, they represent something that is extremely rare and valuable that has been created by nature
Click HERE to see The Web Site

. yy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
Yes absolutely beautiful gold nuggets and great prices too. Make a great gift for someone or an even better gift for yourself;)

Co-ordinator

Hi
Gold Member
OHHHH NOOOO !!! THIS IS GOING TO COST ME A SMALL FORTUNE ;(
Bit of a sucker when it comes to gold .... I have one "golden Rule" - u can never have enough gold !