• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Interview with a well known RnT girl. What really goes on in her world? And Advice she has for you

Custer

Silver Member
Interview with a well known RnT girl.
Conducted by Custer 12/02/14

The ‘Rub and Tug’ industry widely known as ‘RnT’ has commanded a growing popularity over the last few years that has generated a plethora of discussions on a wide range of sub topics. Just in talkinsex.com alone the sub forum dedicated to this part of the industry as well as other sub forums holds one of the highest views with one of the highest numbers of topics and discussions.

Within these threads there is a tremendous amount of tips, information, do’s and don’ts that is shared among keen forum users. However there are so many unanswered or poorly answered questions out there that are based on objective experiences as well as assumptions made.

Today I have here with me one of the most talked about RnT girls in the industry to uncover some of the answers to some of these questions and give an insight from her expert perspective. She will remain anonymous so that she can express openly with no repercussions to herself or her work place and wishes to be identified as Mia. A brief description of Mia is that she is of non-Australian ethnicity. She is very attractive and speaks from the heart. Some of her choices in words will be unedited to heighten the authenticity in her expressions of her answers.

Mia, tell us a bit about yourself and how you got started in the industry.

I am 24 years old and started in the RnT industry about 9 months ago as a receptionist. On my first day my boss told me that I had to learn how to do a massage.

Why does a receptionist need to know how to massage?

Because she said that if all the other girls are busy and customers are waiting I need to be able to do the massage part of a booking.

So tell me about your first day.

On my first day it happened. All the girls were busy and a customer walked in and I had to do a half hour massage. I was so nervous and had no experience. I have never had anything to do with the sex industry before this job. It really freaked out on the inside to see a strange man strip naked and lie down on a table. At the end of the massage he asked if I provided extras. I had no idea what an extra is and I had to leave the room and ask another girl what extras are.

So what were you told?

That a topless hand job is $50, and a nude hand job is $80.

Did you go ahead with it and how did you feel?

Yes I did and I was so nervous. I felt I was thrown into the deep and I took all my clothes of for $80 and did a hand job for a stranger for the very first time. And it felt so strange to ask for money.

I mean sex is not unfamiliar to me, but at the time doing this for money with someone that I do not know was nerve racking.

For the first couple of weeks I really had a lot of conflict on the inside. Every customer asked for extras and I was dreading the ending of every massage. Back then I just felt that doing this for money was so wrong.

Sounds like your initial experiences were quite unpleasant. What were your concerns then?

Like how can my boss put me in that position? As an RnT worker and not a receptionist. I did not expect that. I questioned at the time if she always had the intention of me providing sexual services from the start. But after 2 weeks I got used to it and I was ok with it.

Oh but I still remember at the time how I was ok with men touching my boobs and butt. But I hated it when men touched me between my legs.

Mia, tell us what RnT means and what is to be expected in a service from your perspective.

I am a professional massage therapist and I provide a massage that will relieve tension and stress. And if a customer asks for a more sensual massage I can do that too.

What is the difference?

A professional massage is therapeutic. And a sensual massage is more erotic with light touching focussing in more fun and sensitive areas *giggle*.

And if requested I provide the best sensual body slide.

Tell me about the extras.

My extras are $50 for a topless hand job, $80 for a nude hand job, and $100 for a cbj on top of the hourly massage rate.

Are there extras that go beyond?

Of course!. But I don’t do this for all customers.

What are they? And how do you choose whom you provide this for?

you are silly and full service is offered for very selective customers. Sometimes I would do this if I get to know a customer well and there is attraction and chemistry, or if they are really cashed up. And sometimes I have given in to pressure from persistent customers.

Give me a list of everything you like to see in a customer.

- Respectful.

- Showered, shaved, waxed even better.

- Can hold a good conversation and is educated.

- Guys who are good kissers and are really good at oral is a bonus. And that is not often.

Ninety per cent of the time this is not the case. But it does not stop me from giving a great service as long as they are not people who disgust me.

You pointed out the traits of men you may do this for. What are some of your pet hates that would kill all chemistry and attraction that would have you turn down some or all extra services for? Give me a list.

- If they are disrespectful.

- If they stink.

- Really rough hands.

- Dirty hands.

- Have warts on their genitals.

- If they are groping me way too much during the massage before extras are even discussed. This is one I really hate and I will give them a bad experience so they don’t come back.

- If they stick their hand up my skirt as soon as the session starts.

- If they are really really unattractive.

- If they are a cheap tight ass that bargains. Like I have had guys wanting you are silly for $20.

- If they are really old. Like 70 years old.

- Guys who try and stick their fingers up my ass.

- If they are desperate for a date or a girlfriend and try and ask me out on a date on their first visit. And not pay.

That is a long list. On your last point, have you spent anytime with a customer outside of your work environment for free?

Yes once, and it ended so badly I never want to do that again.

So what is your worse experience so far in a bad customer?

Mia’s eyes lit up and she seemed suddenly excited as she shared the next point.

Some guys, especially fat guys that take a shit right before a booking and don’t wipe their ass properly. I try and cover it up during a booking as it is so grose, but it makes the whole room stink for an hour. Worst part is that they still have bits of toilet paper stuck to their assholes. This makes it really hard to do any extras.

At this point I could not help myself and had to take a break as we were both laughing quite hard. We took a few minutes and poured a drink to get over that so I can concentrate again.

Did you ever have intention of getting into sex work before this job?

Never!

Do you feel that you are slipping into this industry and end up doing more as you do this for longer?

Definitely, I know I end up doing more and more things that I never intended to do. And sometimes I feel good about my work character getting better and better. But it really frightens me, as this is something I was so against and I never thought I would do this. But now I am in the industry and I am used to it and I like the money. Sometimes I consider becoming a full service girl.

Is it just about the money?

Mostly, but I also like how I am doing a good thing for so many people. It makes me feel good.

What do you see is the difference between being a full sex service provider and an RnT girl for you?

Being an RnT girl is easy cash. And I get a choice in what extras I provide and who I provide it to. As I said before, I am very selective in who I provide certain things for. I am not willing to do full service for everyone that comes to me. A cock in my hand is better a cock in my c###.

I was silent for a few moments before I carried on to the next question.

Do you have anything to say to the gentlemen who visit RnT places?

Shit, shower, and shave before you visit. When you are clean and take pride in your appearance and hygiene I appreciate that and I will feel more inclined to please you more. And be upfront and specific and tell me what it is what you want. I can only say yes or no. The worst thing is when guys don’t communicate and I am left not knowing what it is that they expect. Especially when they don’t tell me properly even after I ask. It makes it really awkward for both of us. Don’t assume that I will know what you want. I am getting good at knowing, but no one gets it right every time.

Don’t be cheap and don’t bargain. If you are a regular or we have sorted out what the extras are, leave the tip money on the table before we start. That way I really appreciate it and it leaves a good impression and I will want to do more for you. It takes away the tension of wondering if you will bargain or refuse to pay. As there are some guys that do that. And I am sorry that that ruins it for everyone else, but it makes me and other girls anxious.

Dirty talk is fine when you are really good at it. But most guys really suck. There is a fine line between sexy talk and sleazy talk, which is a real turn off. Just be yourself.

And please guys respect my boundaries. Everyone guy I see is different and I am a real person with real feelings. I will always still provide a good service even if you don’t meet all the good points. It is still ok. But when guys do the right thing I will naturally like them more and be more real with them in the right way. Sometimes it takes to get to know a person more before I want to go further.

Do you have anything to say to other RnT girls?

Never fully trust customers that tell you they are loyal and only see you. If they are not seeing you they are seeing someone else. It just is what it is and I don’t have a problem with that. Punters punt because they want new experiences and variety sometimes.

Well thank you Mia for letting us into your world and opening up about your experiences with this very informative and descriptive interview. I am sure that there will be some new insight for most readers out there.

Thank you George this was a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Is Mia expected to do extras with every client ... If not does she still earn money..... What health checks have the taught her..... Does she have a plan for how long she is going to do this job..... eg setting goals I think is one of the most important thing ladies should do... Because at the end of the day fancy handbags are not everything.... Sorry ladies But I wouldn't spend $2000 on a handbag.... Does she have family support or someone away from the industry to talk to....
Ms Sue

Custer

Silver Member
Is Mia expected to do extras with every client ... If not does she still earn money..... What health checks have the taught her..... Does she have a plan for how long she is going to do this job..... eg setting goals I think is one of the most important thing ladies should do... Because at the end of the day fancy handbags are not everything.... Sorry ladies But I wouldn't spend $2000 on a handbag.... Does she have family support or someone away from the industry to talk to....
Ms Sue

She has her boss who she has mixed feelings about as well as some guys that are/clients that want her out of the industry for the purpose of trying to be closer to her that talks to her about her job.

As far as friends are concerned she has one friend from the sex industry that has seen this happen over and over again. And has known her from when she started. She says everything he has predicted has come true which scares her. She told me he is hard to listen to at times as a lot of what he says is factual and hard to accept but he does not tell her what to do. He is really the one she confides in the most when he can find time.

Other than that she says she must lie or hide this life from the rest of the people in her life.

She shared her goals as one where she wants her own business in the industry. Her intentions are good and her actions are rigorous. Yet the money often finds a way out of her possession through life circumstances. A time frame for the goal is unclear.

I feel that being so young and so new in the industry, she can benefit a lot from her industry friend and more so from someone like yourself.

Thor

Silver Member
Very insightful interview. There's been some things that I have wondered about RnT girls that got answered here. I know this is an old thread but it's new to me. Thanks. I'm curious though, how many girls get into it like this. She seemed like she was almost tricked into it.