• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Interesting New Venue

2foreplay

Hi there is good to see something new being offered to us Perth Swingers. Just a little curious though to know how much the costs are, and is it a straight entry fee per couple to access all the facilities within the venue, or are there additional costs we need to be aware of ? If so, what are they ?

Thanks
2foreplay:icon_thum

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Tonight was very quiet three very attractive couples arrived for the party., and three forum and single guys came for the tour.
The couples are getting on well and they have wondered through to Langtrees and enjoying sometime chatting with the ladies and playing pool.
The Players lounge will take a few weeks to take off, January is always a quiet time, but by February it will be the hottest club in town.
There are no extra costs, the Langtrees Ladies do not solicit or come into the club area unless invited, and only the ladies interested in the lifestyle spend a little time in there.
The advantage is one of the couples tonight was a private working girl, and her guest that are partying all night, and they wanted to organize some ladies for a late night penthouse party in one of the top hotels. I think our barman Buzz has wheddled his way into this action.

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
Hi Manuel /Mary Ann. Both Kath and I thoroughly enjoyed the look around on Friday Night the 6 January and really impressed with the venue. Unfortunately cant make it for the next couple of weekends as we mentioned we are off to Phuket for a couple of weeks. Wish you all the best especially for your birthday and hope to revisit Players when we return from our holiday.
A big Hi to both Sarah's who were very friendly and Wayne for showing us around.
Bob and Kath

H

harvey2010

just curious how receptive is the new club to single males ,just want an idea i would love to come and play and i am respectful of the yes./ no of couples playing but dont want to go if im going to be out of place as a single male if you all know what i mean

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
Hi Guys Back in Town after a great holiday in Phuket. Just was wondering how the club is going. Was thinking of coming tonight Are there many people come?? and single guys as we love the 3somes with the right guys but we are both straight.
Bob Kath

Manuel

Gold Member
Hi Bob & Kath,
great to hear that you had a fantastic time in Phuket again. Looking forward to see you at the club tonight. Saturday nights are pretty good !

Hi Guys Back in Town after a great holiday in Phuket. Just was wondering how the club is going. Was thinking of coming tonight Are there many people come?? and single guys as we love the 3somes with the right guys but we are both straight.
Bob Kath

Buzz

Foundation Member
HI Bob N Kath
looking forward to catching up with yuou both again. love to hear about your holiday