• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

interested on your thoughts re arousal

P

pugsley

I am intrested in finding out what part' s of the body that women like to be touched to become aroused or mesmerised. Boobs ,feet, under the chin ect ect. Also what turns them on good food, humour, big nose or music ,fantasy or what ever come on please do not be bash full.

J

JaM

MY MIND!!!!!!!!!! Neck, small of back, inner thighs, ears, breasts, nipples, legs, inner legs, bum, fingers, face, crutch, tummy,arms, mouth, feet, ankles, hands ........ooooo.... just the thought makes me quiver...... LOL :)ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yep... just about covers it.... acually.... JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE!!! When you're in the mood your in the mood!

D

David Kay

Hi pugsley Because woman is water element they are sensual not sexual so the inside of legs and arms etc as well as ears nipples and of course inside of thighs are sensitive zones a silk hanky run over the body is also good. Keep going until they go crazy and want yo rape you. Good luck Dr David Kay [which doctor?]

N

Not_Kenny

good point dr dave; just do not do it in the main street! i always find a womans sense of smell is a sensual trigger. nothing like the aroma of a couple of brand new crisp $100 bills to set the juices flowing and the heart a pumping?

S

scarface

Pretty close to heaven

Yes it all starts in the mind so true. It is the link to all. The mind can take you anywhere it take you so high and so low if you let it.Once the mind is in tune to the body we have a Shangrala we have a utopia . Every single part every essence of the women becomes highlighted a simple touch anywhere can lift her to euphoric state of mind and body.It is when two people become one..........................