• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Infusions Adult Club The Hottest Club | Perth

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
1661513451767.png Screenshot 2022-08-26 170226.png

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก, ๐–๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐€๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š, ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ฑ, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž-๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž. ๐–๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ. ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ, ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง-๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž.
15-original-20220617173716.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The new club in Belmont looks awesome. They are holding parties Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday afternoons.

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
The new club in Belmont looks awesome. They are holding parties Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday afternoons.
Feels good to hear that from you, I really like their profile on Langtrees.com .

Chief

Diamond Member
Only Thursday nights and Sundays. You pay entry and apply to come like everyone else.
I am just imaging what I might see. Iโ€™m thinking scenes similiar to ones in the movie โ€œEyes Wide Shutโ€
Would that be so?

Hotchilliforyou

Gold Member
Only Thursday nights and Sundays. You pay entry and apply to come like everyone else.
You mean apply to โ€˜comeโ€™ or โ€˜cumโ€™ or could apply to both. Whatโ€™s the mix of genre that go there Thurs. I assume evening and not daytime? How do you contact them then pls?