• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Infusion Swinger Parties back at Langtrees every 2nd Saturday

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Buzz & Katie Q are back at Langtrees Pleasure Lounge every 2nd Saturday & monthly Sunday afternoons, whilst finishing all council regulations at their Belmont premises. They hold great parties. Buzz was there 30 years ago as my sign writer when I started Langtrees. He talked me into rag rolling all the old brick walls then gave me a quote that was 3 times to cheap for all the work involved. But he preserved and got the job done & we have been friends ever since.

MikeB

Legend Member
70 places with 228 interests registered online (including many couples in this number!) seems popular.

Pity have prior weekend arrangements we would love to support the back to PL. Sunday sessions should be good down the track🥳😎😈

@KatieQ sure you’ll have a great night M

MikeB

Legend Member
Any feedback on how the night went? Saw that @KatieQ & Buzz were in COVID iso the day before, but hope the night went ahead and fun was had by all?

KatieQ

Bronze Member
Hi Mike - yes unfortunately we couldn't be there but our staff and help of others managed the party.

It was a sell out and a good night reported. There were some issues with sound and lights that we will rectify for the next event.