• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

infected

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Just caught on tv news the ohter night of a trannie being arrested in the East n being brought back to face charges of infecting a guy with HIV thru unprotected sex
the report went on to show a photo with her face blurred out, but i remember the photo from cracker/ backpage ......Sienna 's her name any one visit her

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Shes been found guilty... now where do they send her Bandyup or Casuarina she'll b well and trulyreamed out in Casuarina

Dave Taylor

Silver Member
I saw her ad plenty of times and given that I have visited plenty of Trannies in my time, I feel like I may have dodged a bullet.
Having said that, never had sex with a tranny without protection.

T

Tania Admin

This ties in quite well with our campaign on Un-Safe Sex advertisers and workers. The danger is real and unfortunately this guy learnt that the worst way.
My question now would be "Did he see any other WL's who offer un-safe sex?" It could have an awful domino effect..
"No Glove No Love" people's is the only way!

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
This ties in quite well with our campaign on Un-Safe Sex advertisers and workers. The danger is real and unfortunately this guy learnt that the worst way.
My question now would be "Did he see any other WL's who offer un-safe sex?" It could have an awful domino effect..
"No Glove No Love" people's is the only way!
the 2nd question is did he have any kind of sex after this ??