• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

In 1912 Brothels had menus..have a look..

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
103 years on, and men still are paying for it...............such rapid learners they are... ;)

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Robert Burn ( died mid mid to late 1700's) wrote prolifically about girls and fornicators ( as he called them) one I recall - courtesy of English Lit at high school back home - the last few lines to was about his relationship with Liz Paton, who became pregnant to him, I was aghast as a child on reading this lol but the commas saved him from sensors - tho a lot of his poetry and books are still banned in some countries including the US!! I have several of this books!!

her slender neck her handsome waist
her hair well buckled her stays well laced
her taper white leg with an et, and a,c,
for her a,b,e,d with her c,u,n,t
& oh the joys of a long winter night

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Thank you, Amanda.

I'll remember that neat little trick next time that old c,u,n,t gets out of line and hopefully the resident censor's sensors won't pick that up.

MrBig

Diamond Member
I gather, @Amanda , after your initial shock, you settled down, re-read it all a few times, that is how your own poetic flame was ignited. Burning hot and re-fuelled each time you read it. :)

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
I gather, @Amanda , after your initial shock, you settled down, re-read it all a few times, that is how your own poetic flame was ignited. Burning hot and re-fuelled each time you read it. :)
Ah thank you for the compliment, but alas my own prose is never up to the likes of my childhood and adult heroes - Shakespeare, Coolidge, Milton to name a mere few, but I have been fascinated by prose of many, and despite Burns unfortunate ancestry ( he is scottish after all lol!!) he wrote well and his poetry is good, clever, albeit slightly naughty !! ;);)

Polkam

Gold Member
The latter half of the 17th century was a promiscuous and heady period under the reign of a somewhat bohemian Charles II.. After all, his father Charles l was removed from the throne and beheaded for being such a prudish disciplinarian. When the son, Charles II, sat upon the throne, things obviously went in the opposite direction, Consequentially, syphillus rates soared and many died suffering the awful effects from this disease. Without treatment, it deforms the facial bones horribly, and one's nose usually drops off.

XLNC, with your pedigree and eloquence, I don't think you'd have to try very hard to achieve the heights of pompous perversiveness such as that captured within the works and words of the good Earl.

Last edited:

purplefixer

Silver Member
Rochester was a right bawdy fellow, yes, and he did wonders for the sexual community's maturity and style. Contrast to Samuel Pepys, who was a skeevy little rapist. Pepys short-handed his work by "putting his thing in the thing and doing the thing until he thing"; he also describes with great pride how he had his hand in a woman's skirt six or seven times in the church until she stuck him with a pin so he'd stop. So he found someone else to bother.

At church! Really!?

Also he goes on at length in one of his little letters about how he forced himself slowly but surely on a quite innocent young lady during a long carriage ride. The man is what we would today call 'Prime Grade A Douchebag'.

Happy2

Legend Member
Whatever happened to cute little beaker Polkam ?
You do look a little more assertive though I will grant you that ;)