impossible/ unexpected sexual encounters or relationship?

A

angelia

Anyone has had a relationship or had sex with someone that u have never expected ...ever?

that was unexpected and u always find it impossible....yet u finally did it...

like u are a shy, average looking guy neva chat up with a girl....but u end up hooking up a hottie?

or hook up with someone's boyfriend/girlfreind/ partners?

P

punters

Went to a good friends birthday party hadnt slept for 2 days prior real tired,but I still get around the party only chatting to couples and people Ive knowen for years.I hear of some ladies flashing their tits like always everyone goes, looks and drools over them ( yeh big deal what ever). I,d had enough by then soo tired I sat on the couch and fell asleep. When I woke up I had some strange girls arms around my neck. I had met her briefly at the party but showed her no interest so back to waking up. Everyone had gone to sleep or home by then so i decided to kiss her and we started to bang on the couch and she was far from ugly. I dated her for a while but it didnt work out she was so random but there you have it thats my story

W

WRXXR

Was a wednesday night clubbing with my mates when this young lady randomly asked me if i was the owner of the car she saw me get out of. 5 minutes later she was leading me to the back seat....

I suffered major performance issues and felt absolutely humiliated. She was OK about it but and some how the stars aligned and i came across her at a party the the following Friday night. Well and truely made up for the previous experience :D Sex got better and better for about 6 months but a relationship needs more than sex after a while.

I've always found that if you don't go looking for something it will happen and vice versa of course but that was bizarre

Last edited by a moderator:

buckland boy

Foundation Member
Had been going to Melbourne a couple times a year to watch football and generally just have a good time. Had been going to a particular lap dance joint and had been getting to know some of the regular girls there. Arrived there one night with a group of guys and one of my mates shouted me a dance (strip) with one lovely lady. As she peeled off her G string and flashed her pussy at me I said I would love to give that the attention it needed. She whispered to me that that wasn't out of the question and asked me for my phone. She then sent a message to her phone with mine so she would have my number and then the next morning she texted me if I was still keen. Of course I said yes. Had a great weekend. Age difference would have been over twenty years. Wow that was great. Even followed it up with another visit a couple of months later.

T

Taralicious

A client surprised me one day. He was in his 50's and after some petting etc, he undressed and had the biggest cock I have ever seen. at least 10" and thick enough that my hand only just wrapped around it. It was incredible. He had booked me for two hours but we were at it for three. No chemical assistance, he was 15 mins at the most between orgasm and hard on. Hands down the best I have ever had. Better yet, now he's a regular, once a week. I love my job!

honestman

Gold Member
Anyone has had a relationship or had sex with someone that u have never expected ...ever?

like u are a shy, average looking guy neva chat up with a girl....but u end up hooking up a hottie?

Unfortunately, never before in my case. At least, I'm VERY confident to have stated this from facts, logic, and personal experience.

However, there's a number of things I believe you have to get past in order to attain we all call the impossible. For many, if not most - these can never, ever be attained to the unprivileged.

These are three things in modern life; that I believe, has been the ultimate benchmark/s for social conditioning requirements : Alcohol, Attitude, Competition. Keeping in mind that whilst this is written within context to nightlife environments (nightclubs) - this also applies to most other social gathering/s as well. However, what I sincerely believe is that once these three things are well tolerated simultaneously - it will in some way or another - affect one's outlook on his confidence in a way that a positive condition WILL be acquired to INCREASE the chance of attaining the impossible.

Long story short - when you think about it - everything is conditional to make the impossibility to happen in small chance/s. Life is unfair enough as it is...

--

So here goes the three things:

1. Alcohol tolerance & ED risk:

Ask yourself this question - what is in the last two or three decades of any modern/developed 'culture' that is increasingly being recognised as a social 'requirement' by pressure? It's alcohol.

This one's a no brainer, yet surprisingly most simply do not even realise it. Simply count how many guys you see in a nightclub donning pints of 9% one after another, followed by three or four mouthfuls of tequila not only that they will (well eventually) turn to dickheads but still get to be in the 'game' at all times either getting a deal from the club or at an establishment. How many times have we seen or heard in social gatherings conversations events where one only wishes to get laid straight after a bucks party, or a nightclub (of listening to overrated, over saturated trashy Top40 stuff)? And seemingly not only they STAY WELL tolerated under alcohol, yet they still are a bunch of Peter North's at 3AM.

And so who are these people? I may seem to over generalise but in all respects - these people generally are realised from western descents, backgrounds, and genetics.

Now for me being asian, and certainly one of thousands in the same basket - we do not generally metabolise alcohol well at all and still able get things up at the same time. Keeping in mind that this is written by someone who's had a history of mild ED. I won't bother writing up the science facts, it's all in the genetics; but Google it and there you go - another proof that genetics DOES come as a factor in psychological -> social makeup. Count how many times you see guys who are: 1. Asian, and 2: lucky enough to be walking out in arms with a 7" blonde at 2:00AM without hitting the sidewalks each time they walk?

2. Attitude :

Ask ANY woman who is seemingly attractive (looks or socially gratified) of how we should be and you'll likely be getting the same answer - "We just want to have fun. And so should you."

"And so should you." Now think about this last line. What makes you feel 'fun' in the first place? It's all entirely subjective. Me being a self practising DJ / set composer surely I do try to have fun in each and every one of my practise session playing dirty dutch, dirty electro house, etc on Friday nights after the gym, certainly at least without alcohol. But also the same goes to me visiting nightclubs (if I ever get a divine invitation by a socialite, perhaps once a year) - then sure I'd like to hit up a convo (perhaps not in a nightclub - but the more lounge atmosphere like the Mink @ Burswood - now that was a good one) with the good looking waitress over the counter.

But most importantly is how difficult it is to find any sort of starting points, or potential conversational cues in nightlife environments that I can (begin) to work to create the 'fun'. Is it the long line ahead and the seemingly anxious ladies behind me who could use some sort of convo? Is it the constant 'give ways' I constantly display whenever I lets any ladies to walk past me in the midst of a thickened crowd? A brief smile and a gentlemanly manner to put others needs before my own?

There's not a lot opportunities. But certainly one thing that all of you ladies who are (subjectively by one's balance of course) attractive and frequents yourself as a socialite in the nightclub - keep this in mind just because you see us standing and switching our standing areas around as wall flowers constantly doesn't mean we're not having fun. We're looking for fun that GIVE US a standing ovation of RESPECT, and most of all, within a CALM & CONTROLLED ATTITUDE. And guess what? if we ever get the chance of being tapped on the shoulder (god if ever) by ANY of you we want to give YOU the same sense of respect in return as well. Didn't think of that one did you?

And certainly one more thing that makes it difficult - to stay thick headed, walk with your head held high, and be of on your own, ego and pride as you try to shift your way into the counter.

The very first (and certainly perhaps the very last I could ever have) bar nightout experience I've had was in KL in 2009 (yes I travel alone). Wednesday night; ladies night, a W/L tapped me in the shoulder; and before I know it - we were dancing for hours. There wasn't even any sex in the end because why? I had so much fun dancing with her, forgetting everything else and I just happened to be polite and courteous to at least give her enough tips for her to get taxi home and a kiss on the cheek.

Fast forward that now to 2013, failed dating attempts at five (yes you read that right, "5") local online dating sites since 2009, and to all the rare clubbing invitations I've had - everyone in the nightlife seems to be too self-conscious.

3. Competition:

Lastly, if not the most abundant of all things in life: competition.

Let's talk about this in a general perspective. What is competition? It is the anxiety you feel when you're about to do your end of year exams. It's the constant fear and doubtful reactions we all get from submitting our job CVs. It's the constant look around you when you are trying to hit that 80kg bench press at the gym. It's the feeling of inadequacy of picking up someone while you're only driving a beaten up student budget car. It's marketing pressure from betting your initial offer for buying your first home against dozens of potential buyers whose offers are lot more than yours.

The fact of the matter is - the best of the pack within your circumstances matters. Because it's human nature - we subconsciously compare those against our own. And in return, - we subconsciously are very selective for how we want to be pleasured, or how we want to be seen as pleasurable, attractive, accountable and credible.

The last two factors I've written about would in many ways all converge into this. I had to stand up against the 80% - the beefed up, camera wielding clubbers who are automatically gifted with genetics to withstand alcohol that allowed them to do so, plus the given incentive of being Peter North hours afterwards. Second - I wanted to be seen as someone who's not only fun, fluent and keen to be with in the arms of good looking women out there but the most difficult part is to keep an 'aura' of influence of respect in a calm and controlled manner; and this is somewhat narrowly seen by the ladies themselves.

And lastly is the competition of all things as soon as you step into the club, or ANY social venue. For all the attractive ladies out there hope you keep this in mind - because we wanted to be approached by you within a given, respectful chance.

Even if WE DO get lucky in any sort of environment/s; the initial law of attraction still occurs - everything comes with some sort of condition that has made you somehow to be within that moment of luck.

Your turn for thoughts, everyone.

Razdor

Gold Member
This happened to me only once, and it was in my dream! and I am the ugly one!!!

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
On a routine business trip to San Francisco, I went to dinner one night with several people from work that I didn't know. I sat next to a girl (she's a laboratory chemist, of all things) and we really hit it off. After dinner we stayed together and went bar-hopping for a couple of hours. She asked to see the view from my hotel room -- I was on a high floor that overlooked the Bay -- so I took her there. We had sex several times, then fell asleep. In the morning, she took a shower and left.

I saw her at work later that next day, and I've seen her several times since then on other trips to San Fran. We've never discussed that night ... we've never mentioned it, but sometimes we'll smirk at each other during boring biz meetings. I doubt we'll ever hook up again, and I'm okay with that.

I never, ever saw that encounter coming. It took me totally by surprise - we both just kind of lost ourselves in the moment. Was wonderful.

P

Perth boy

Unfortunately I have a story I cannot share with you lot. Reason being some of you know her. But what I can say is after being her regular for many years something way not expected happened and the line was crossed.

P

Perth boy

On a routine business trip to San Francisco, I went to dinner one night with several people from work that I didn't know. I sat next to a girl (she's a laboratory chemist, of all things) and we really hit it off. After dinner we stayed together and went bar-hopping for a couple of hours. She asked to see the view from my hotel room -- I was on a high floor that overlooked the Bay -- so I took her there. We had sex several times, then fell asleep. In the morning, she took a shower and left.

I saw her at work later that next day, and I've seen her several times since then on other trips to San Fran. We've never discussed that night ... we've never mentioned it, but sometimes we'll smirk at each other during boring biz meetings. I doubt we'll ever hook up again, and I'm okay with that.

I never, ever saw that encounter coming. It took me totally by surprise - we both just kind of lost ourselves in the moment. Was wonderful.

The old show me the view from your room trick. Lol

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Lets see now;- Arrrrrrr Yep, the usual half bottle of Rum always does the trick

S

Sandi Lang

I had an affair with my ex school teacher it was very hot and steamy and lasted a year .. A great memory ..

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I dated a girl that identified herself as a lesbian
She was an excellent cock sucker though

Had been previously married and divorced for 7 yrs before we met
Hadn't been with another man since her divorce
We dated/fucked for 3 mths then I came back to Australia (She's from USA)
That was 2009 ... she's gone back to her g/f now and no interest in men again

Oh she also identified herself as a dominant women in relationships... but with me she was putty in my hands submissive

So certainly not someone I expected to bed

T

Tania Admin

Went to a nice bar North of the River one night a couple of years ago with a few friends. Could not keep my eye's off the hot young Brazilian security guard. He was to die for (literally model in looks). All the young ladies in the place were all over him and I thought, lucky them. When I went to leave the bar i asked him if he was single and commented on how good looking he was and asked him for his number and he said "May I please have yours instead?", I gave it to him thinking, smart young man, probably gets harassed all the time. My friends and I proceeded to a nearby club to party on. About 2 hours later I received a call from a number I didn't know. It was the Brazilian guy, he professed he had gone home but couldn't sleep as he had visions of me stuck in his head and asked if he could come join me. Needless to say we ended up back at his place and had a hot and steamy encounter which lasted for hours. He did try to call me a few times after and sent some beautiful messages, he really wanted to catch up but I knocked him back, during our encounter he had told me he was only 20 and I felt a little guilty as I had a personal rule of no-one under 25. It was a memorable experience and I still can't believe he was interested in me.