Imogen88 Lingerie vs Dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colbb123

Still a even money bet for me. As I am still a sucker for a classily dressed woman
But the eyes would still look at the unwrapped packet of sweets

Same H2 - I'd bet some money, all that I have.....I just don't have much :p

JayP76

Bronze Member
Have to admit im usually a sucker when a girl is wearing lingerie especially when suspenders are involved! But agree that confidence plays a big part and she's gotta be wearing a smile too!

Balthalla

Bronze Member
I tend to prefer those in dresses as it leaves a bit more to the imagination. I've recently seen a girl at Esquire's a few times. One time I saw her she wore a figure hugging halter neck dress that should a nice amount of cleavage. The next time she was wearing lingerie and she didn't seem as attractive.

I've also preferred Esquire to Body Heat for quite a while as the girls at Body Heat tended to show to much in the intro.

However, just like with presents, what's inside isn't always what you thought it would be before you unwrapped it.

L

levonhelm

Thigh high black stockings under a figure hugging black dress is the best...Plain simple and fun......

S

samanthaxxx

Depends on the woman and her body how she holds herself or what suits her.Both can be hot hot hot on right chicky.

TheCock

Legend Member
Really depends on mood and how excited one is, nude in trench coat for the "quickie" need instant release. Otherwise a nice slow foreplay of carefully undressing her making her longing for more.

IanMoone

Silver Member
I've seen one of the girls a few times now and on each appointment have been treated to a different outfit. The first was small dress, being a nurses uniform, next was lingerie and on both times she looked stunning. But on the most recent of visit I asked if she could wear jeans and a complementary top. Upon arrival I was greeted with the most exquisite looking women I've seen and this in turn led to one of the best GFE I've had. I think it was a change from what I though would be the norm of Dresses or Lingerie that added to the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.