Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I've been away for months and have been busy doing nothing for the 1st four months and the last 5 months building Langtrees of Canberra and a small private operation in Potts Point in Sydney CBD.
I have some exciting news to hopefully share with all members in the next few days, a new forum boss with real heart and interest could be just around the corner.
Trying to get a handle on how this new forum works and have tried to integrate facebook. This email is a test.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Yes its good to see Maryanne working and not just on a permanent holiday.....
Welcome back... MA
Ms Sue
:):):)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I was testing if I post on the forum could I make it go to my facebook, and get two for one deal. This works if I remember to hit the more option button at the bottom, and I have forgotten what to do next so it then appears on my Mary-Anne K Langtrees facebook page. I'll get solact to re teach me, and will come back to you with the answers.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Harry send me a email i will be in Sydney Monday Tuesday next week and will need drivers.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Maryanne doesn't Harry's look like his avatar ... I can see it.........Intelligent... Good looking.......Well dressed.................and great hair style.....:):):):)

D

Driver Harry

Lol Chief, the Boss knows my avatar... still I can be a driver in Potts for NSW vs QLD State Of Origin just couldn't work the Weds nite while game is on :p
Sue I would be able to still hear you in Syd hahahahaha
I picked the "Harry Lonsdale" avatar you need to watch "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" Chief.