• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

If you won Lotto

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
we can only hope .

i would relocate back home to Townsville and purchase a home on acreage or build .the home i have always wanted ,

build a 3/4 bay workshop on same property.
then build me a 4x4 that can and will go anywhere , tour the country via the off road areas , slaw and steady will win the race .

lock up most of the money left :) :)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
1st thing ? A decent set of clothes for HP and Bepp
i'm njoying my lifestyle as it is i hate peeple telling me wat i should wear n wat i should b doin in their opinion ....IT'S MY LIFE.....n if u dont like ...PFFT..OFF!!!!!!!
I'd prefer if u gave me a stash of cash in hand instead

If I'd win that muchprob buy an appart.in S.Perth on waters edge with sweeping views from hills to Kings patk have it funished accordingly..buy a flash looking SUV with dark tinted windows invest the rest in such a way that i can live out my life with out having to worry bout how am i going to pay these bills ..with the weekly visit to a pvt W/L n not having to worry wats it goin to cost for xtras

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
1st thing ? A decent set of clothes for HP and Bepp

Thank goodness I was not included on that list.

Me I would buy a big farm and build a tiny house in the very middle of it be off grid living the simple life

MikeB

Legend Member
If lady luck shine, I have promised to use such to help a young English mum be reunited with her youngest son. For the last few years, he has been looked after back in the old dart by his paternal grandmother.

So impacts the bright bubbly person she can otherwise be and not fair for either to be so far apart.

What true friend wouldn't help if the positive energy of lady luck came their way?.