• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

i thought i would park this here :-) enjoy :-)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Yes but not THE fairy godmother. She's gone missing and H2 is suspected of a crime. (what will future generations make of this forum?).

From what I heard Happy2 was at his local hardware store buying a shovel, I dont know why as he is work shy, so maybe hes trying to trick us into thinking he buried her, but instead he has been watching Silence of the Lambs on repeat to get other more easier ideas that involve less manual labor....

Phoebe

Legend Member
Can woman survive?
Not if they're anything like Phoebe
I treated all women as equals until Phoebe started turning me against a section of their sub species

Why blame me, what did I do?

Phoebe

Legend Member
screen-shot-2014-04-18-at-9-21-22-pm.png

You may knife me, try to hurt me, BUT there is one thing you will never do that is NO one will ever steal my freaking halo........ That is who I am that is what I am no words no person will ever change me or my way, this is me my halo guides me through life and is my life try steal my halo at your peril....

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Um, OK, you can keep it, sister. :wideyed:

You might want to pull it back up over your ankles though. :rolleyes:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Um, OK, you can keep it, sister. :wideyed:

You might want to pull it back up over your ankles though. :rolleyes:

I am that flexible I could possible do that, but I am sure as house that halo may get stuck on some members fat guts...