I need a part time graphic artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have over 20 graphic adds to make for Langtrees.com and will have more coming. I am looking for someone that is looking for part time work and can turn them around in 25 hours.Its about 1/2 hour per advert.
I have tried to find the university notice board in Sydney and had no luck, if any members have idea's they would be most welcome.

H

Hot_Bi_BBW

Hi Mary-Anne,

I needed a design for my logo recently, I tried to tackle it myself, but got too impatient, so I located this on the net:

http://www.elance.com/p/landing/buyer.html

Basically, it's a freelance design website, where you describe the job you need completed and companies then compete in a tender process for the job. I got 14 tenders ranging from
$65USD to $199USD. They describe their services to you, and it all seems legit. So if you haven't already found someone, give them a go perhaps.

Cheers
Amanda

L

Lukey

worth1000.com is a photoshop site that has some brilliant artists residing on it. They do have competitions similar to what the BBW above me said.

M

Mary Anne PA

Ive done some design work in the past. I won competitions in High School :)
I dont really have the set up anymore, but I know someone who might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.