• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

I love my butt plugs

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I am still Begging.........................
Please--Please--Please--PreetyPlease-Please--Please--PreetyPlease-Please--Please--PreetyPlease-Please--Please--PreetyPlease-Please--Please--PreetyPlease-Please--Please--PreetyPlease-Please--Please--PreetyPlease- Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I may have the memory of a gold fish but not the peg legged Pirate...arrrrrr...lol

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
Please demo this little toy for us. ;)
Sadly, I only use it at home, and the batteries somehow died, totally not from using it so much or anything, so I'm gonna be mean homer and let you leave it to your imagination. Hehe ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Sadly, I only use it at home, and the batteries somehow died, totally not from using it so much or anything, so I'm gonna be mean homer and let you leave it to your imagination. Hehe ;)

I take it, you didn't use Energizer bunny batteries. Just get some from your local woollies. Imagination can't run wild without it. Besides I could only imagine as far as you going to Woolies getting em batteries and insertin the batteries infront of the cashier. lol... :D