I hope this wasn't one of our ladies

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Just wondering why to...after researching further into the story do people think she was working lady...she is blonde glamorous beauty? she lives in apartments in Riverdale?. The reports I read was that she is uni educated and works in marketing...or is that the family's way of wanting to keep her privacy? Interesting how we pigeon hole (I hate the word judge) people with a few sketch leads..people finish off the story on there own!!

hi Saige , I'm thinking it is just a " generalization : for the purpose of the conversational post.

n correct the articles did not mention anything about her be a working lady . so she could be anyone even yr sister , daughter, auntie best friend . lover or fuck-buddy .

John

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Just wondering why to...after researching further into the story do people think she was working lady...she is blonde glamorous beauty? she lives in apartments in Riverdale?. The reports I read was that she is uni educated and works in marketing...or is that the family's way of wanting to keep her privacy? Interesting how we pigeon hole (I hate the word judge) people with a few sketch leads..people finish off the story on there own!!

hi Saige , I'm thinking it is just a " generalization " for the purpose of the conversational post.

n correct the articles did not mention anything about her be a working lady . so she could be anyone even yr sister , daughter, auntie best friend . lover or fuck-buddy .

John

A

asianlover696

Like all facets in life, you can't be too careful when it comes to your safety and well being.
Punters, regulars or new, all ladies should have an escape path, be it pepper spray, and never get into an argument with a punter, its better to let it go and most time you would be much better off.

svengali

Foundation Member

I must admit that on first reading I thought it sounded like a Hooker versus pimp/standover man situation and the pic of her in the West wearing that blue dress certainly led that way too. Add in the fact that a lot of W.L.'s operate out of motels etc in Rivervale and more than a few funded their uni studies through sex work and it was an understandable guess.

Either way, no-one deserves what happened to this girl. If she lives, which is by no means a certainty, her life will be all kinds of hell.

naughtish

Gold Member

that is true..from what I've heard she was not a WL.. she has gone to school with one of the girls at work..

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, according to The Sunday Times she is still hanging in there.

A fund has been started to help her family with her treatment and ongoing medical expenses and if anyone wants to donate you can do so at any Westpac branch.

Account details are:

Account name: Foundation for Dana Vulin,
Bank: Westpac Perth BSB 036.000
A/cNo. 939549

F

Farm Boy

Just my thoughts ,

1 a lot of farm deaths involve visitors that is city relates and or friends riding ag bikes / 4wheele"s or swimming/ paddling in farm dams .

2 not a lot of farmers murdered but we do have some suicide"s

3 in my humble opinion WL's seem to run a high risk of being assaulted , sometimes terribly.

and that's why initially I thought the unfortunate young woman that was set on fire was a WL i no longer hold that view.

F

Farm Boy

A 27-year-old woman has been charged with setting another woman alight at her Rivervale home last week.

25-year-old Dana Vulin received burns to 60 per cent of her body when she was set alight in her apartment last Thursday.

She remains in a critical condition in Royal Perth Hospital.

Police allege the 27-year-old woman became involved in an argument with Ms Vulin shortly after going to her Tanunda Drive apartment about 6:00am.

It is alleged the woman set Ms Vulin alight.

Kensington Detectives arrested the woman at the Perth Domestic Airport yesterday afternoon and took her in for questioning.

She has been charged with committing an act intended to cause grievous bodily harm and causing grievous bodily harm.

The woman is due to face the East Perth Magistrates Court later this morning.

W

WRXXXR

She (Dana) was also supposed to be in court 2 or 3 days before this happened for intent to supply / sell prohibited drugs... Never arrived. Warrant out for her arrest.

Doesn't mean she deserves to be burned alive or the 2 things are even related but i think there's more to this story.