• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How to make a 3some work

C

Chitlin Jo

My partner and I have found from bitter experience that some basic techniques make or break a 3some. I will post more basic rules if people are interested, but I think rule number 2 (Rule Number 1 being that all partners are willing and their boundaries are communicated clearly to all involved) is that one person is nominated as the guest of honor. That person then becomes the centre of attention. Otherwise guys can get competitive and that decreases the fun for other people and girls get get shy and miss out. Either way less than e eryone has a good time and that wrecka the fune for all.

Do you agree.?

Marriedman82

Gold Member
I've had a few mostly mmf, the one ffm I did have one chick was left out and really didn't work. Totally agree with you Chitlin Jo, look forward to seeing more.

Demon

Legend Member
I've tried some ffm 3-somes with WLs. Unfortunately I was the one left out with only cursory attention.

S

sexnut

Add one part saucy saige
Add one part foxy ava
Add one part silky Alexandra

Stir on a big king size bed till heated

Sit back relax and enjoy the show:love10::la::notworthy

G

Gentleman

Add one part saucy saige
Add one part foxy ava
Add one part silky Alexandra

Stir on a big king size bed till heated

Sit back relax and enjoy the show:love10::la::notworthy

I'm about to try one part Ava and one part Alexandra, I did think about having another one join us but thought two would be enough this time.:3some:

G

Gentleman

I'm about to try one part Ava and one part Alexandra, I did think about having another one join us but thought two would be enough this time.:3some:

I can assure you that one part Alexandra and one part Ava mixed together in a bed definitely gets hot. This is a recipe that will work every time!:laughing4:love10: