• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How To lick & finger?

T

thats good

Hi guys i just would like to know how to lick and finger a girl and actuly get a reaction, i fingered my gf a couple of times but theres no reaction and we are about to get into the whole me licking her out so i would like to know how to do it properly

thanks

N

naughtybuttnice

How to pleasure best?...

We all like to be pleasured in different ways, Therefore I suggest you ask your girlfriend what and how she likes to receive best, then you are sure to get your answer...Best of Luck...:headbang:

M

Mary Anne PA

best thing you could probably do is get her to msturbate in front of you and watch what she does, what excites her, what makes her jump when she touches a certain spot. It's not just about sticking your fingers up her clit, it's about hwo gentle you do it, and where else you rub on the outside at the same time, how far you penetrate her, and try licking her at the same time as well. You may find she enjoys stimulation more on the outside with your tongue and hands. How did you go about it?

You guys are still young and have a lot to experience first, the most important thing is communication between the two of you, not being scared to show what you don;t know or understand, and seek others thoughts as well like you did on here, which is great.

T

thats good

ok well she doent masterbate, but i would just like to know where to lick, like once i stuck the fingering in and she said it felt nice but i dont know what i did :), but other times she doent feel it, and the fact that shes hell tight i cant get 2 fingers in

M

Mandy

Here's a very basic trick to find out how licking feels...

Lick your hand, ok, the sensations are different, but it will still give you an idea of pressure etc...

M

Mandy

Actually, on that note, if you are ever looking for a book with great tips on most things sexual, grab 'Hot Sex' by Tracey Cox, it's full of good things, I think you can get it at most adult shops, if not adultshop.com has it...

S

skyhawk

As naughtybuttnice said, ladies like to be pleasured in different ways.
At such a young age she may not know what she likes or be comfortable with it!

Perhaps she does not like you rubbing her clit because your hands are rough or you use too much pressure.
She may also be uncomfortable with you inserting your fingers into her vagina.

You don't just whip her knickers off and go for it, you both need to get in the mood with some foreplay.
Try caressing her shoulders first, then slowwwwly move down to her breasts, gently tease out her nipples, roll them gently between thumb and fingers, you will be able to work out what excites her and what doesn't.
Gradually move down to her clit, do the same on her clit as you did on her nipples.

A caring lover should be able to work out what she likes and dislikes.
If she dislikes anything, stop.
Take your time, get in the mood.
Both of you enjoy the learning experience!;D

S

sintoo

Come to lps and get some advice......

Nothing better than seeing how to do it first hand... ya could learn alot... and pick up a world of tips...:3some:

M

meowmix

First of all I totally agree with what everyone is saying about taking it nice and slow, ask questions and make sure everyone is comfortable.

But if you want the nitty gritty hints and tips for a newbie here you go:

After all the talking, wining, dining and i love you's the panties are off and it's looking at you saying 'yes well now what are you gonna do?' well a couple of tips:

Using the tip of your tongue write the alphabet up the top part of the vagina (where the clit is). A - B - C - you can even practise when no one is around and build up them tongue muscles. Maybe half way through chuck in a little suck on the clit or maybe use the whole tongue up the top at the end of the alphabet. Don't ignore down south too. Go for a visit for a little with some side to side action then back to the top and get her to guess what you are trying to write. Once your gf starts squirming and asking for more you can hum with some mmmmmmmmmmm's for a little bit of added vibration.

As for the fingering bit well. Don't just go straight in and stick it up there. That sure ain't gonna get a reaction. Some girls prefer a 'double click of the mouse' rather then some dirty unknown fingers up there. Before or what ever - try and wash your hands descreetly but do it infront of her so she knows in the back of her mind you have clean hands.

There are 3 rules:
Rule #1 - Tease
Rule #2 - Tease
Rule #3 - Tease

During the hugs kisses and cuddles:

Slowly run your hand up and down the inside of her leg - nice and light with a bit of kissing too. Run your hands over the top of her vagina on the out side of her panties. Refer to rule #1. And back with the running of the hands up one leg, over the top of her vagina (outside pants) (quick up down rub) then back down the other leg and repeat. Keep repeating till you know she is getting turned on.

Slowly run 2 fingers up the inside of her leg and slide it in the side of her panties for a quick touch on her clit then take it out and rub the outside of her panties using all fingers and palm from clit to bottom up and down. Rule #2 Then run your hand up slowly from down the bottom up over her clit (remember still on the outside) and slide in your hand slowly, slowly edging towards the tip of the edge before it goes towards her clit and then quickly straight bottom making sure you touch the clit on the way. Then rub up and down from bottom top the top of the clit. You should be able to tell if she is wet or not. Then head to the top with a bit of rubbing the clit for a little. Very very lightly not to much pressure. Ask her if she likes it. You can then stop and rub up and down again or take your hands and run them along the inside of her leg or up on her stomach nice and lightly of course. Tease, Tease, Tease remember. Then go back to the clit and keep on rubbing.

Get her to reach orgasm by rubbing her clit instead of putting your fingers in. You can do that next time. Just do the same thing and at the end slowly put the fingers in but make sure is fully turned on and wet with the teasing before. I believe fingering is best down in the going down on a chick position so you can use straight fingers instead of bent.

Anyways hope this helps.

Maybe some of the ladies can put some input in how they like it?

B

benassi

lick tha finger

The best thing to do I reckon is to tell her to put her fingers in her pussy, then tell her to pull her fingers out of her pussy and put them in r mouth. Kink maybe but it is a good turn on and stimulation. Well it has always worked for me but alas.....that was a long time ago. I am a strong believer that a woman likes the man to be in control. Then again I amy be wrong. ;D