• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

how not to burn out in the sex industry

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Admit you are burnt out - don't be afraid to admit if your feeling the burn.

Take breaks and vacations - a good thing to save money for is a holiday.

Spend time alone - this gives us room to think about things in great detail - i have learnt to enjoy my own company.

Get in touch with how you feel about things and express them if you need to as it's not healthy to repress emotions.

See a councillor or therapist - this can help you put things into perspective again

Take good care of your body - lots of sleep, exercise and a good massage can do wonders for how your body is feeling.

Take time out to get your mind off sex work - doing some kind of class eg. cooking, yoga, watching a certain TV series. This way you are not constantly thinking about work which leads to feeling refreshed next shift.

Be willing to make less money - don't work every single day/night if you do this full time - take days off to make time for the other activities in your life - there is plenty of money to go around ;)

Take regular breaks from sex - you don't have to be sexy all the time. Put on some trackies and veg out on the couch

Take care of yourselves and your bodies :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Not in the sex industry but burnt out. Maybe we need a burnt out anonymous support group for everyone who is burnt out to a crisp.

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Admit you are burnt out - don't be afraid to admit if your feeling the burn.

Take breaks and vacations - a good thing to save money for is a holiday.

Spend time alone - this gives us room to think about things in great detail - i have learnt to enjoy my own company.

Get in touch with how you feel about things and express them if you need to as it's not healthy to repress emotions.

See a councillor or therapist - this can help you put things into perspective again

Take good care of your body - lots of sleep, exercise and a good massage can do wonders for how your body is feeling.

Take time out to get your mind off sex work - doing some kind of class eg. cooking, yoga, watching a certain TV series. This way you are not constantly thinking about work which leads to feeling refreshed next shift.

Be willing to make less money - don't work every single day/night if you do this full time - take days off to make time for the other activities in your life - there is plenty of money to go around ;)

Take regular breaks from sex - you don't have to be sexy all the time. Put on some trackies and veg out on the couch

Take care of yourselves and your bodies :)

Use lube or some sort of coolant. Stops burning out and eases friction.