• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How many of you women cant come from vaginal sex?

M

Midnight_Childer

My friends quite often end up talking about sex. I think its coz we're all very sexual people. I am to put it simply a bit of a nympho, one of my friends has been married to the same man since highschool and has just been divorced so shes going through a bit of a headstrong phase and the last one. I think she just craves sex all the time because she can't get satisfaction from it. She can only orgasm from oral. (Mind you she has recently started going out with a hulk who is apparently very good and was the first man in history to achieve the imposible).

It just amazes me how many women out there are having all that sex and getting nothing. I have been orgamsing since my very first so its completely alien to fake one to me. Mind you if a man comes before me and is not prepared to fix the problem I am not impressed even if he lets me come on a deflated penis but he has to give me something. Using the deflated penis technique I made a guy come 4 times once. He was a virgin but I still consider it an achievment. Bastard left me with no compensation though.

Anyway I got sidetracked there. My question is the title. How many of you are not orgasming from sex?

L

lickedysplit

The question can be meant one way or another..an article i read once said that 80% of women do not come from penetration but from clitoral stimulation during the penetration....

Some of my girlyfriends, (during sex talks) have said that they cannot come from just sex they have to have the oral...

I find it hard to believe someone can fake it and get away with it....

its such a whole body experience i just couldn't imagine faking it...
but sometimes it some circumstances you'd have to learn the art of 'fake', if it makes life easier....or there isnt enough time in ones day or shift..(lol)
when having the deep and meaningfuls with the fellow females it seemed that its not always important to get to an end. sometimes it might not happen but can be completely enjoyable without an ending....
some of us love being f***ed after we've come....
for a long time
hard...
rofl rofl

M

Mary Anne PA

damn, I posted a long response to this and where did it go... LOL BUGGA!!!

D

dangermouse

sure sure serena ;p
from personal experience, ( not sure being male if my opinion is wanted here ;p) but ive had more luck giving women orgasms by combining penetration and clitoral stimulation rather than just penetration.. as lickedy said

M

Mary Anne PA

alright, I'll try again and hopefully wont lose it this time...

All through my adult life I have often spoken to friends etc about orgasm during sex and pretty much the majority think it's a fad to say the least.....

Yes it's easy to go down on a woman and give them an orgasm and then feel that it's then alright to ponetrate and ejaculate without any guilt.... but most women want to have an orgasm during sex.

If I am not able to by the time a partner is ready then I make sure I get there very quick myself with clitoral stimulation...
so sometimes it does need both to get women there..
those that have multiple orgasm are few and far between and I envy them tremendously.....
wonder why it happens for some and not for others and how much does upbringing and conditioning have to do with it.....

I once had an orgasm without the stimulation and nearly died from amazement, it was awesome.... but only the once I believe...

For those that do..... be thankful, because majority doesn't, that's why toys and vibrators are such wonderful gadgets... can get yourself off in a flash, man or no man... LOL

C

chrissie

I have all sorts of different orgasms - all noisy lol - including multiples - which incidentally aren't always as much fun as you might think - once I've started that type it's very difficult to stop, and after 10 or 15 minutes or so of cumming over and over again it gets painful, and all I want to do it stop - unfortunately even the slightest pressure on my clit will set them off again. The pain is caused by the pressure on a cluster of femoral nerves in the groin area - the pressure is caused by the general swelling that can occur during orgasm and the way your muscles tense up - the effect is a stabbing pain in the front of the thigh, and numbness in that area is often a feature too. It passes as soon as the orgasm stops - at least, it always has so far lol, it is possible for it to last longer. I only ever have multiples from clitoral stimulation.

Vaginal - true vaginal orgasms without any sort of other stimulation are much rarewr, and will generally only happen if I've had a couple of orgasms before penetration, and seem to be caused by a type of allergic reaction to either pre-cum or cum, because I only have this type when the male cums. Awesome when they do, very strong, but not long-lasting.

Stimulating my g-spot will sometimes casue me to squirt, tho' not every time.

Stimulating my urethra will always make me cum - it's a whole body experience that one, love them:)

Stimulating my cervix has the same effect - both of these are so intense they usually leave me feeling slightly 'cramped' afterwards. They are both what I call 'foetal' orgasms - my whole body tries to curl up around the central point.

Single orgasms from clitoral stimulation are nice, but not earth-shattering.

I rarely indulge in lone masturbation, because although I can orgasm from it, it's just not very exciting lol. Same goes for toys - when they are used together with sex, they are yummy, but I never bother with them otherwise.

Think that's most of them:)

Chrissie

H

honeyblonde

I was married 16 years

i lived with him for two before that I had an orgasim maybe three times and that was because I masturbated at the same time. I never had oral

I gave it plenty every single day just about.
i cant blame him he went down on me once for a second and then got on top of me so i got the hint he was not interested.

there was no sexual chemistry at all on my part. Nice guy good dad but my own fault for thinking it would get better then thinking I am fridgid so thats life.

I made a promise I would never fake an orgasim again, man i won acadamy awards for my fake orgasims.

ever since my divorce every single man or woman I had sex with I have had an orgasim.

sex is in your mind thats were the orgasim starts.

not multi and does it ever piss me off when guys say I will make you cum a hundred times...i am a one fuck screamer
deal with it lol

and give me twenty minutes to recover

honeyblonde

L

lickedysplit

i can relate honey so much to the hubby of 12 year thing...i thort i was frigid too!! just didnt do anything for me....it is definatelky mental for me...it does start in the mind.....
but i think sex as a single and sex as a couple is different...

sex can be so not emotional, quite a selfish thing...my single sex time...couldnt get enough, it was always on my mind...
but as soon as the relationship thing started it became emotional, mentally connect, i associate it to the respect you have for ur partner, didnt have that with the ex so there was no interest....and becos he was a lady's man i felt turned off by him thinking god knows were he's been....he was definately easy on the eye but the sex was killed after his dishonesty i think.....

i still miss the random sex partners...
but relationship sex is definately on the top of the list for me!!!

R

Raveninoz

my view

consider it not right that my partner doesnt get anything out of sex
think it deficient of myself if she doesnt acheive orgasm either or before and or during spent enough time learning how would be a shame to not use the knowedge to the utmost goal

C

Cacatous

I feel guilty if she doesn't get an orgasm out of sex...

I prefer to try and make her cum through penetrative sex rather than clitoral as she only orgasms once and I prefer to be looking in her eyes or holding a long soft kiss while it happens.

As for cumming at the same time, it has happened on a few occasions but if I try I am scared I will cum first and not stay hard enough to bring her off when inside...

D

DnSPerth

Am I strange?

My partner has no problem making me cum. He can even make it happen from just a kiss( although it has to be some kind of kiss). Very rarely I have had sex without cumming but enjoy it a lot anyway. D even regularly hits the "G Spot". Does this make me trigger happy?

S :headbang:

C

Cacatous

No I think it just makes you happy!

I'm not sure if it's the shape of my wife or my postioning but if I shift my body forward and in then I can usually make her cum. I am not particularly big but I guess I must be lucky as I love making her cum during penetration!

M

Mary Anne PA

DnSPerth said:
My partner has no problem making me cum. He can even make it happen from just a kiss( although it has to be some kind of kiss). Very rarely I have had sex without cumming but enjoy it a lot anyway. D even regularly hits the "G Spot". Does this make me trigger happy?

S :headbang:
oohhh I'm jealous...lol

S

sxywacpl

Orgasm during sex - hooray!!

God i love it when i can - doesnt happen all the time but when it does - boy o boy!! Love it when my man is on top, i put my legs inside his really close and he rides up on me high. it makes his cock drag over my clit and i love it - love it even more when he does it wearing a studded condom - the sensation is awesome!!!! Guaranteed orgasm during sex!!! you should try it - any takers hehe?????

sexy

B

BigBlackCock

selfish bastard:D

I wear my condoms with the ribs and studs inside so I have all the fun!:D :happy6:

F

Floyd

LusciousL said:
I've only ever orgasmed by clitoral stimulation :( :( :(
Lush, that's soooo unfair!

Maybe you could try some new angles, positions, partners?;)

S

scarface

face

Well i have been around for a hundred years , from my expirence although limited i am sure and being a male. It is , and can be a mental problem, if the mind is atuned the body will follow.This is of course not a standing rule, if you are 100% relaxed with your partner it should be achieveable

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I agree with you Scarface in that if you're attuned with your partner it should happen. I love having my partner inside of me, it definitely stimulates me and makes me have orgasms, but I've heard of women who have had troubles in that area. I'm not sure I'd be able to do it with someone else though, as I feel that you need to be close to someone to experience the pleasure of such orgasms.

SGS

S

scarface

Connection

Yes Slavegirl there has to be a connection a connection that goes to our very souls. A connection an understanding. To be compeatley uninhibited to be yourself to virtually be somewhere else. So many peope are stuck in relationships they will keep getting short circuits, the wires are not put together properly. I try and draw this out of people reach into there inner being quite often when this happens you can see a mirrored reflection of yourself when that happens you are one. We can all fool ourselves but really some of us get married at such a young age that we fall in the trap , the comfort zone. By the time we want to get out its to late it is to late to change for the sake of change. God Bless Australia

A

angel_sazza05

emm i dont orasm from sex I dont enoy it all ALL No pleasure , NOTHING i've been havin sex for 4 months and NOTHING it hurts is all i can say, doesnt feel good...Ive been to the doctors, ive put it in my mind that i think its gunna be good...it isnt, NOTHING has worked:-( :-( :angry1: i dont know what to so yea.....sarah undefined

M

Merlin2005

Sarah, you need to try and find out more about sexual arousal, as I have said before in another you an your lover should read about Tantric Sex, this is an Indian teaching akin to the Kama Sutra, but is mainly about arousing the body, it may be hard at first to understand because it involves being very slow to have physical contact, but building up your sensual desires. Heightening your level of sensual energy, remembering that a woman has twice as much as a man to begin with, and as a guy ours only comes in short bursts, whereas a womans once started flows like a river.

B

bigkev68

Re: I was married 16 years

i lived with him for two before that I had an orgasim maybe three times and that was because I masturbated at the same time. I never had oral

I gave it plenty every single day just about.
i cant blame him he went down on me once for a second and then got on top of me so i got the hint he was not interested.

there was no sexual chemistry at all on my part. Nice guy good dad but my own fault for thinking it would get better then thinking I am fridgid so thats life.

I made a promise I would never fake an orgasim again, man i won acadamy awards for my fake orgasims.

ever since my divorce every single man or woman I had sex with I have had an orgasim.

sex is in your mind thats were the orgasim starts.

not multi and does it ever piss me off when guys say I will make you cum a hundred times...i am a one fuck screamer
deal with it lol

and give me twenty minutes to recover

honeyblonde
If a guy won't lick your clit and pussy there are normally 3 main reasons, It could be the smell of your pussy but I doubt this very much in my whole life I have never came across one single women that was not pleasant down there, (2) He is not really into you or is selfish and (3) He is fucking queer so ditch him and get someone like me who absolutely loves doing it. Giving a woman an orgasm through vaginal sex can be difficult at times but doing it orally is a piece of piss I have never ever failed at it.
I will even do it if I am not wanting sex (this is extremely rare) because I love to watch the enjoyment a woman has during an orgasm. I won't have sex with a women that wont let me go down on her.

Demon

Legend Member
This is an old thread you have revived. Might be difficult to get original participants to respond.

P

Penny

Read the book "sex for one" it has a lot of great points that I feel clarify when how and with whom! xoxox