• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
T

Tania Admin

I've been an active member on the Forum for over 6 years now.
Drifted away but have always come back.
I initially joined for the purpose of networking.
I was introduced to the Forum by Mary-Anne and enjoy the banter and the people here. I've even become quite close friends with a couple of our long time members :)

It's great to see quite a few familiar names still here.

It got me thinking, how long have you all been on the Forum?

How did you come across the Forum?

And

What brought you here in the beginning?

Happy2

Legend Member
I joined about 8yrs ago
Met me fair share of weirdos
Yes I'm talking about you
HP
Tania
Rochelle
Cyclone
And others I won't name as they're sensitive souls

But I will say the weirdos are a kind generous lot

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Came on board when this forum was great place to be in .still here even tho its sunk n wallowing in the depths,have met 1 weirdo , sorry, nah lil blu tracter's a great chick hehehe

Happy2

Legend Member
Best dressed farmer award goes to...
_w850.png

What udder crap I am Meeee
Da liddle blue tractor

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- What can I say but, I have had the opportunity to meet on-line some great people on this forum.
All the above, what a brilliant, intelligent, sharing group of people. We have all supported each other through the good times and BaD.

Now, I wish to shout-out to the new and up-coming, who are giving their energy and enthusiasm to this great Form.
Top shout out to...Chantelle James

Cheers to the members of this Great Forum

rum3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ahoy;- What can I say but, I have meant some great people on this forum.
All the above, what a brilliant, intelligent, sharing group of people. We have all supported each other through the good times and BaD.

Now, I wish to shout-out to the new and up-coming, who are giving their energy and enthusiasm to this great Form.
Top shout out to...Chantelle James

Cheers to the members of this Great Forum

View attachment 60621
meant some great people????

Last edited by a moderator:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Awww...... poor ol battleaxe n Missy the oldies......hehehe

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Its bin discussed before n besides to b a battleaxe u gotta b old

T

Tania Admin

Its bin discussed before n besides to b a battleaxe u gotta b old
Ouch! I don't consider MA old. Older than me yes but not old. She has more oomph than a lot of younger people I know. A good friends Nanna was 102 when she passed away, now that's old.

BattleAxe I see more as a term of endearment for someone who takes no s#*t and isn't afraid to fight for what they believe or want to achieve and someone you wouldn't mess with lol

Good to see you haven't changed though Bepp lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Ouch! I don't consider MA old. Older than me yes but not old. She has more oomph than a lot of younger people I know. A good friends Nanna was 102 when she passed away, now that's old.

BattleAxe I see more as a term of endearment for someone who takes no s#*t and isn't afraid to fight for what they believe or want to achieve and someone you wouldn't mess with lol

Now THAT'S how to kiss ass
Congratulations Tania
;):)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member

Grovel grovelling.......

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I joined about 8yrs ago
Met me fair share of weirdos
Yes I'm talking about you
HP
Tania
Rochelle
Cyclone
And others I won't name as they're sensitive souls

But I will say the weirdos are a kind generous lot

I have done my best weird shit on this forum in two personas Farmboy + Farmboy2 thought I might have cracked a mention H2

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Well...…….. what a great Bunch of people you all are.
It looks to me that JohnLou and Mak go all the way back to the beginning.
And no one will ever forget Farm Boy.
As we all look upon the Horizon we all can see that the future is full of change and new possibilities.
For us all, take a bow and sing...…..to the old, the new and the wonderfully weird.

Frank Sinatra - That's Life

The Triffids - Wide Open Road

M

Hi everyone. It's been more than a month I am using this forum. And Mary Anne introduced me to the forum. Since then I have made lot's of friends and get to know many different personalities. Would love to be more familiar with other members of the forum, new - old. As this forum feels like my own home now. Friendly people.:joyful:

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
As a Fresher i would say i am observing you all at the same time learning lot of cool things. A Big Thanks for That guys,

Hope you all will keep helping each other including us newbies and wont make us feel like an Outsider,
As a suggestion i will only say that It's better to walk together on a bumpy road than to walk alone on a smooth one. :)

Hope it sends a good message to everyone :angelic:
Need your help in this to achieve our goal
:)

T

Tania Admin

As a Fresher i would say i am observing you all at the same time learning lot of cool things. A Big Thanks for That guys,

Hope you all will keep helping each other including us newbies and wont make us feel like an Outsider,
As a suggestion i will only say that It's better to walk together on a bumpy road than to walk alone on a smooth one. :)

Hope it sends a good message to everyone :angelic:
Need your help in this to achieve our goal
:)
Being friendly, not over powering and gentle (not like a bull at a gate) will help all newbies and older members reach this goal. :)