• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

how far can you cum?

Happy2

Legend Member
According to Monty Python... Every sperm is sacred.

Then the poor little buggers should not be deprived of a nice warm home when they leave their original house
They would be told as kids of the great swim they are going on Only to end up being fired headfirst into a headboard or other un natural destination Blasphemy

F

Farm Boy

The vast majority of the little SOBs are spare anyway, surplus to requirements .

C

Contrarian

I've fucked a woman in Canada so I reckon I can cum that far. Next stop: the moon :D Yup! I've cum a long way!:notworthy

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Question for you guys........do you think the distance you are able to cover with your cum has to do with the time between 'shots'? Let's say the longer the time between 'shots' the further you shoot? ;)

R.xxxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

This is all your fault WR3XR

LOL! Looking at FB's list i reckon im possibly only around 1.5m in distance behind Mr Hardie.

But then i'd imagine you'd have to practise the trajectory so distance is maximised :)

C

Contrarian

Jokes aside - seriously truly ruly. There used to be a massage/brothel type place up Murray Street, up from where Fast Eddy's is now. It was called the Scarlet Garter. This was in 1985.

I had a sensual massage and it ended with a hand relief. The lady was standing up and my cum shot into her eye and face. She was stunned as was I. Anyone old enough to remember The Scarlet Garter?

W

WRXXXR

Question for you guys........do you think the distance you are able to cover with your cum has to do with the time between 'shots'? Let's say the longer the time between 'shots' the further you shoot? ;)

I dont think so. Maybe straight up for round 2 but say aftee 12-24hours back to shooting far and wide. Some days not as powerful but it never just dribbles out lol

F

Farm Boy

Jokes aside - seriously truly ruly. There used to be a massage/brothel type place up Murray Street, up from where Fast Eddy's is now. It was called the Scarlet Garter. This was in 1985.

I had a sensual massage and it ended with a hand relief. The lady was standing up and my cum shot into her eye and face. She was stunned as was I. Anyone old enough to remember The Scarlet Garter?[/QUOTE

In was Lissa's Retreat City Branch, must have HOT WOMAN because as with Ms Monroe's Maylands headquarters it used to burst into flames on occasion .

tate70

Silver Member
depends on how pent up I am but I'd say without sex for a few days and then blowing a load easy 2-3 feet ...

junglejimbo

Gold Member
It seems that the longer I go with blowing my load the longer and stronger it seems to be
Bck in the day one summer when I was at strawberrylane i can remember seeing a lovely young lady who was giving me a handjob and kid you not i hit the fan on the roof , and for the people that remember that place it had a really high roof

P

Perth boy

Well after reading all this I am getting a bit depressed as I am lucky to shoot a inch. Maybe if I let it build up in a few days I may shoot a bit longer but I am just so addicted to cumming a few times a day. Lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Dont worry Perth boy I mean who is having the better time The bloke who has sex several times a week but only shoots a inch or two
Or the bloke who gets lucky once a month , but in compensation gets to ruin the girls curtains that are a meter away with a long cumshot

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Well this thread has certainly got the competative juices flowing:sign17:

B

bigkev68

Yes the longer the time between shots the more powerful the shot, but how aroused I am and how long the sex session is before I unload also makes a big difference the longer the session the more powerful the shot.

R.xxxxxxx

P

Perth boy

Dont worry Perth boy I mean who is having the better time The bloke who has sex several times a week but only shoots a inch or two
Or the bloke who gets lucky once a month , but in compensation gets to ruin the girls curtains that are a meter away with a long cumshot

It's I bit more than a few times a week. Mrs Parmer never says no.