• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How do you use the forum? -How often do you see a lady?

How do you access the forum

• Total voters

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Hey girls,

I just had a rather interesting moment... Im on the Perth computer at the moment and having an interactive epiphany.. ;)

I always access the forum on shift through my iphone. However Im on a computer at the moment and finding so much more content is available through a desktop. I can see things I cant see on my iPhone... & its so much more enjoyable!!

So I wondered.. How is it that we are using the forum..
iPhone etc?
Langtrees Desktop?

Some other way? - would love to know what.. Would be great if you could vote, even if you dont comment :)

Alexis xo

Mod: Is it possible to have this thread seen across all three location forums?

Bec Darwin

Langtrees Darwin Reception
Silver Member
Hey girls,

I just had a rather interesting moment... Im on the Perth computer at the moment and having an interactive epiphany.. ;)

I always access the forum on shift through my iphone. However Im on a computer at the moment and finding so much more content is available through a desktop. I can see things I cant see on my iPhone... & its so much more enjoyable!!

iPhone etc?
Langtrees Desktop?

Some other way? - would love to know what.. Would be great if you could vote, even if you dont comment :)

Alexis xo

Hey Alexis,
I always use my IPhone, don't think I've ever used a desktop, was just wondering what extra content can you see if you do use a desktop. Might have to have a look. Thanks for the info xx

Bec Darwin

Langtrees Darwin Reception
Silver Member
Hey girls,

I always access the forum on shift through my iphone. However Im on a computer at the moment and finding so much more
Hey girls,

iPhone etc?
Langtrees Desktop?

Alexis xo

Hi Alexis,
I mentioned this to Mary-Anne last night and she is going to look into it because we should be able view all content on the phone or desk top. Do you know what content you were unable to see on your IPhone? Thanks for posting this, was interesting to know, I will let you know the outcome.
Thanks again
Bec x

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Can you send him a message and tell him we are deleting all his threads as they come up for approval if he wants to advertise get a FREE profile on langtrres.com and do it properly Ill make sure that board some up for moderatrion, I can make any board up for moderation and we will have to moderate the WA discussion for a few weeks then we can release but with your help its a wuick way to catch the ratbags.

howling

Diamond Member
Websites can look different on different devices and browsers. Keep in mind some people dont like technology or fancy stuff.
Different strokes for different folks.
As for how often i see girls. It varies. Now im planning about 5 this week. Other times it will be zero that week.

Last edited: